undrunk ~ Casey Garnder

WARNING: DR!NKING, C^SSING, KISSING G!F 

song: Midnight love - girl in red 

I DONT OWN CASEY GARNDER OR AYTPICAL! NETFLIX OWN's THE SHOW and it's characters. This is just for fun

This is my first fan fic, i'm better at reading fan fic than writing. It may be long? MIND THE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION.

ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________

"Commmeee onnn it'll be fun!" Casey literally yanks me inside the party.

I almost trip, "Casey stop! I don't wanna-" she closes the door behind us and puts her finger over my mouth to shut me up.

"Now listen to me, you need this.  You've been down all week. Live a little, here there's no shit to stress about." 

I nod and she takes her finger down. I have been down all week. Mainly cause of school and my parents. 

She giggles and grabs my hand. i swear everytime we hold hands i get butterflies. She takes me over to the "snack" table when there's just really beer and pills? She grabs a can of beer and shoves it to my chest.

"Here Y/n, drink some it'll get you hyped!" She grabs one herself.

I bit my lip nervously "Fine." I open the can and smell it. "Shit! It smells like a public restroom!"

"Try it!!" She laughs and i drink it. Woah that's strong, but i can manage.

She takes a sip and I Took A Pill IN Ibiza (I think i spelled it right) plays. It's loud. 

"This is my Jam come on!" she runs to the dance floor, I follow and we start dancing. While I'm dancing I see she's impressed with how I dance. The rest of the night we start dancing, drinking and laughing. 

But it got so bad that i think we got drunk.

CASEY'S POV

Oh god, my moms gonna kill me. We only had 3...no 4...maybe 6 drinks. 

We're dancing on the dance floor with everyone else. The room is dark with different colored lights in the corner. She's so pretty. I like Y/n but i dont know how to tell her. Then someone bursts through the door of the party. I guess it was someones parents. 

"PARTY'S OVER KIDS!" the mother im assuming yelled. I grabbed Y/n's hand and got us out of there. She was stumbling and limping so i held her waist as we start walking home.

"You okay?" I ask and she nods. She looks tired. Honestly im kinda tired too.

Then it becomes silent until she speaks up.

"Hey Casey?" she looks at me

"Hm?" I look down at her and smile

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" She looks down at her feet.

"Nah why?" I blush and out of no where she kisses me.

(NO THAT'S NOT IZZIE that's you lol)

I gently pull away and look at her, she giggles. She's so cute. I pull her back into the kiss.  

Y/N'S POV

I smile into the kiss and her hands move onto my waist to pull me closer. We pull away and smile, walking home.

She wraps her arm around me and kisses my forehead. We finally get home, thank god no one was here. I hear the door close behind me.

She picks me up, taking me to my room. We start to make out (nothing more, don't worry boo- i see your mom right there as you're reading) she picks me up by my thighs and gently throws me on the bed, i giggle and she climbs on top of me. She continues kissing me, I wrap my arms around her neck. 

She pulls away and lays on her back beside me.

she looks at me

I look at her biting my lip 

she's a good kisser

"I like you Y/n and i have for like a seriously long time, dude." She smiles. She has a pretty smile.

"I like you too."

"So will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" She kisses my cheek.

I blush, "Yes I will." 

Then we cuddled, quickly falling asleep. She was paying on my breasts, using them as a pillow. My first girlfriend! I'm excited but nervous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srry if this was cringe