Dissatisfaction

POV: 

"Speaking"

'Thinking'  (You know the drill)

—————————————————————————

POV: Third Person 

Izuku woke to his alarm that was set for 7:30 am. he set it the day before since this would be his birthday and the day he would find his quirk. The boy groggily crawled out from his covers and got dressed the best he could for a four year old. Once he was ready enough he ran to his parents room and then proceeded to open the door. Still hyper for the day, he jumped onto the bed causing both adults to jolt up in panic. Once they realized it was their son they soon got up, still tired from the sudden awakening. 

"Mom!", Izuku called out signaling the woman to hurry and take him to the place where quirks are determined.

"Izuku, dear we need to eat our breakfast first before anything else", she stated grabbing the eggs.

|Time skip to after breakfast...|

Izuku grabbed his All might figure and bounced into the backseat of the car, ready for his mother's arrival. Once Inko came to the drivers seat she made sure her son had calmed down enough so she could focus on driving. As they arrived at the quirk doctors office, both walk in through the large glass doors to get checked in for their scheduled appointment.

"Midoriya?", the nurse asked directing the two Midoriyas towards a room.

After a few minutes the doctor had came into the room with a form for Mrs. Midoriya to sign and fill.

"So, Mrs. Midoriya may I take some tests and an X-ray?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, Izuku dear?" She stated and turned to her son.

Izuku stood and went into a room, after a while they both returned. Izuku sat back into his seat and then felt his heart drop. 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Midoriya but your son has shown no signs of developing a quirk and as you can see in this X-ray he has an extra joint in his small toe showing no sign of evolution and is therefore quirkless," the doctor then proceeded to ask them to leave the room for another patient.

The car ride was quiet and the tension was thick enough to be cut. Inko was trembling not from rage but of fright of what her husband may do to her son. The pair later arrived at their home hesitant on entering though eventually opening the door. Both were met with the anticipating face of Hisashi Midoriya. 

"Well? What's his quirk?" The man asked not wanting to waste another second.

"You see..." Inko was cut off.

"So, spit it out!" Hisashi had enough of the pausing and slow responses.

"He's quirkless," Inko said barely loud enough to here but Hisashi still heard and soon turned red from rage.

"WHAT!? So your saying this brat is quirkless, useless!" He proceeded to slap Inko across the face  and shout profanities at her.

"And you..." he pointed to Izuku.

"You, I'll deal with you later. Go to your room!" The man yelled, causing the young boy to jump and bolt to his room crying.

The one question that he had in mind was, why?

|Sorry this was rushed but it's just supposed to be an intro chapter, school is starting soon and I'm getting ready to start a whole new year. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am going to be writing two new chapters by next week, so keep in mind you are the best!|