𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆

I rolled over a bit in my sleep only to bump into something which caused me to slightly stir in my sleep. I then felt something hit me on my injury. That shit  definitely woke me up.
I woke up with a scream ripping  through my throat. My eyes darted to the person who did it only to see the grabber right above me.  My scream woke the boys who watched as the grabber simply walked away as if nothing happened.
"What the hell are you doing down her jackass?" Vance spoke up.
"Where's our food that you promised?" Billy  asked.
"I don't have it" the grabber said simply still watching me cry in pain.
"Then why are you down here?" Bruce asked being weary of his word choice .
"Just to watch you" the grabber relied while walking towards the door .
"You motherfucker,  you can't just leave her like this" Robin yelled while I heard Griffin hum in agreement .
"And also keep her quiet " the grabber said while completing ignoring what Robin said. He closed the door behind him once again leaving it unlocked.

The boys rushed to my side quickly.
"Y/N! Are you ok Hermosa " Robin said as he helped me sit up on the wall.
"Robin,  do I look ok to you?" I said still in lots of pain. I was hungry,  thirsty,  and on lots of pain right now.
"Just forget about it the pain will go away if i try not to think about it" I said while leaning my head back against the wall.
"Tell me how you guys got caught?" I asked the boys, they all sat in a circle around me and Billy started first

"I was delivering the afternoon paper  with my dog Sam then this black van came up and the man in it asked for a newspaper, so I walked up to him and gave it to him but he grabbed me and put me in a choked hold and then i ended up here" He explained.
"Holy shit! I saw you get grabbed" I said upon realizing what happened.
"Really did you make it to the police?" Billy asked with excitement in his voice
"Nope because I got grabbed to after I saw it, sorry babes" I apologized to the boy.
"Babes?" Vance asked with jealousy his voice.
"Yes I call everyone babes so chill out" I said to Vance while rolling my eyes at him.

Next was Bruce's turn so I put all my attention on him and motioned for him to go on.
"Well I was going home from a baseball game and he got me" he said simply.
"Was it the close game you had against Finn?" I asked prying more info out of him.
"Yep and I gotta say, Finn's arm is mint!" He said while smiling at Finn who sat beside him. I smiled at that little moment they had and told Finn to go ahead.

"Well, um I was walking home from school then he asked if I wanted to see a magic trick,  then he took me" He said while fidgeting with his blood covered rocket.
"You also did a number on my arm, I outta snap you neck for what you did" We heard the grabbers voice at the door. He placed a platter of food in the middle of the room and walked up to our group, we huddled up away from him.
"Hey I'm  sorry about what is said about snapping you neck ok, no need to be scared come eat" The grabber tired to reassure us.
We responded with silence and a weary stare.
"What's in it?" Finn asked .
"Salt and pepper, why would i drug you when your already down here"
"There's only 6 plates" Griffen pointed out
"Good observation , the girl doesn't eat, it's punishment "the grabber said while looking me right in my eyes. He walked towards me as the boys defensively crowded around me.
"Don't you fucking touch her" Vance said getting right in the grabbers face.
" you better move unless you want a punishment too" the grabber said calmly. But Vance stood firm.
"Last chance  boy, move." The grabber said sternly. Vance with his hard headed self didn't move.
"Vance,  please just move" I whispered in his ear. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye before hesitantly moving to the side.
The grabber walked up to me and grabbed me by the chin forcing me to look at his god awful mask.
"Your a pretty one yknow" He said analyzing my face. His eyes stopped at mine and the only feeling I could feel right now was 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓.
"Too bad the world will only ever see you on paper" the grabber said while walking away back towards the door.
"What the hell is that suppose to mean" I said finally finding my voice.
"Oh nothing! Don't worry about it" the grabber said in a playful tone of voice while everything but playfulness was corsing through my veins.

"Are you ok Y/N" Bruce asked as I was still frozen in shock.
"Mhm...."I simply said while sliding down the wall. Billy walked towards the food and examined it.
"It dose just look like salt and pepper " He said while grabbing a plate.
"Here" He said while handing it to be along with soda.
"B-but I'm not supposed to eat?" I said while trying to give it back to him.
"You can have my plate" He said while smiling at me, I couldn't help but smile big from the gesture.
"Thank you Billy " I said while smiling .

"WAIT! So you got grabbed....at grab n go" I while laughing.
"It's not even that funny " Robin said while smiling himself.
For the past 20min me and the boys have been talking while eating, trying to forget about our situation.
-RINGG-
The phone rang. We all snapped our heads over to it with wide eyes. I got up and answered it.
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone
"Y-You...don't...have...much..time" A raspy voice on the other line came through then the phone hung up.
"What?Hellooo?" I said confused but also scared.
"That phone doesn't work,ever since I was a kid" I heard the grabber say.
My head snapped over to he door to see him leaning on the door frame.
"Hang it up" He said calmly while I just stared at hum
" HANG IT UP!" He slightly shouted at me. I flinched before quickly putting the phone on the receiver.
"Hey! Don't yell at her like that you hijo de puta" Robin said while standing.
"Yeah motherfucker leave her the hell alone" Vance joined in.
"Oh oh oh, you guys have some spice, but don't get to carried away unless you want a punishment " the grabber said chuckling a bit athe boys outburst.
"Tch whatever you don't own me you fag!" Vance shouted in the grabbers face.
" Vance maybe you should calm down a bit" Griffin said wearily.The grabber gave Vance a look as he clenched his fist and left the basement.