"Okay, we'll go with that one." I said as Zak started to laugh at Patt. "So he's uhh-" Zak started as he tried to get us back on track.

"Whoever wrote this is an idiot- no, butt butt." Patt corrected himself. Zak just shooked his head in disbelief and went back to talking about the bond revocation.

"I have a copy in my car" Patt said as Zak went to hand him a piece of paper. "But I'll have this one, I want this one." Patt said childishly, holding it to his chest.

"No, I need it though" Zak said reaching for it. "I need to know about the-e wrench and the hammer." Patt said pointing at the paper.

I smiled and shook my head, just wanting to get to the hunt.

They then started to go on about what hammer it could be. "Are we ready to go?" I questioned, having enough of the squabbling. "What's the guy's name?" Patt asked.

"Um yeah, his name is Jeff Laura." Zak said. "Okay let's go!" Patt said and we walked away to our cars.

I got into Patt's car, in the back. I heard him and Zak on the radio talking about a red dodge charger.

Patt started to name out all of the cars in the driveway to Zak on the radio, as we drove up to the house.

Zak pulled up first, driving onto the front lawn, we did the same after.

We all got out of our cars, as Patt walked to the back of his car and opened the door for Raven and I.

I got out first, and stood next to Patt as he closed the door after Raven. Patt started to put his gloves on as Raven filmed from behind us.

I patted myself down, and couldn't find my gloves. "Patt, do you know where my gloves are?" I asked.

"Yep I do know, actually" Patt said pulling them out of a pocket, on his bullet proof vest. I smiled and thanked him, pulling them on.

The others guys walked around the cars and up to the front of the house as me and Patt stayed by his car.

Zak was now by the front door, with the pieces of paper in hand. Patt then pulled out a pepper gun with yellow ascents.

"You ready?" Zak questioned. "Yep" Patt said, fiddling with his pepper gun. Zak the knocked on the door.

"Who do we have on this side? Tom get on that side, and hop the fence" Patt said pointing to a side of the house.

Zak knocked again.

A women answered the door, opening it up, I've got to say she was pretty with her curly hair.

"Hi ma'am, good afternoon, my name is Zak, I'm with ____ Bail bonds, we're here to serve an arrest and search warrant for the property, I just want to confirm this is, one zero seven one one southwest 148th street?" Zak said to the lady.

"Yes it is." She confirmed. "Okay, my name's Zak I'm with bail bonds, what's your name?" Zak questioned.

"Hi Zak, I'm Jenny."

"Hi Jenny, okay, I'm with my team here, we're here to serve a search warrant." Zak repeated.

"Why are there cameras?"

"There's cameras, uh, for our protection and your protection, so just don't- if you want them to stay here for a second that's fine, but we do have a search warrant." Zak repeated again.

"Signed by the judge for this address, and we're looking for Jeff Laura." Zak continued.

As he did that, I looked to Patt, and he looked quite intimidating with him holding the gun like that.