1. Meeting a God

It is May 3rd, 2012, You are walking through the streets of Stuttgart, Germany.

You were just going on a walk to get out of your house, listening to your favorite song through your headphones. 

You pass a few streets before you see people running away from a large building in front of you. You slow down and take your headphones out, just examining the situation.

As people continue to run out of and away from the building, your eyes fall on a tall man walking out of the building slowly. you stop and just stare at him. 

He is tall with beautiful black hair, you can't stop looking at his gorgeous green eyes. He looks like a God you think, still unable to take your eyes off of him.

Suddenly he is surrounded by a green light as his clothes slowly turn into dark green armor. On his head appears a golden helmet with two large horns and the staff he was holding turns into some sort of scepter. 

Before you can wrap your head around what you just witnessed a police siren catches your attention.

You look between the man and the police car for a second. It's as if time is moving in slow motion. You watch the man slowly raise his weapon and shoot a blue light in the car's direction. It flips over the moment it gets hit.

Time goes back to normal. as the man comes closer to you, you back away and before you know it you're in the middle of a group of people.

The man stops in front of the crowd. You are surrounded by copies of him, all in the same dark green armor and golden helmet. 

"Kneel before me!" all versions of him say in a deep voice. Everyone is still moving not listening to the man. 

Before you can think your legs start walking to the front of the crowd a few steps away from the giant man surrounding it. "I said KNEEL!" the man shouts.

You are the first to get on your knees, looking up at him. Everyone kneels within seconds. 

The man notices you and he smiles down, admiring your courage. You feel his eyes go right through your soul, making you lightheaded. 

He suddenly grabs you and takes you up to him staring into your eyes. You can't stare directly into his and you feel like you're going to pass out.

you feel everybody staring at you, but you just stare at the most perfect guy standing before you. Up close he's even more beautiful. As you finally look directly into his eyes everything turns black.

--------------------------

(Loki's Pov)

I stare at the woman before me and pick her up as she falls to the floor. Did this mortal just pass out? I think to myself and I roll my eyes. I don't have time for this! 

I put her on the floor behind me and put up another illusion to protect her. Then I turn to the crowd again.

"Isn't this simpler? Isn't this your natural state?" I speak making my way through the kneeling mortals. "It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation." 

They look down and some shiver, it amuses me that it was so easy to have them kneeling before me. 

"The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

Then an old man stands up from in the crowd, "Not to men like you" he speaks, and the others look up at him. 

I smile and say "there are no men like me!" 

"There are always men like you." he snaps back. 

Who does this bastard think he is? I think angry. "Look to your elder people" I speak calmly. "Let him be an example" I raise my scepter and shoot at him

Before it hits him, a man with a shield jumps in front of him, making the blast hit me instead and I fall to the ground. All the kneeling people get up and run away as I let my Illusions disappear 

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man stand above everybody else... we ended up disagreeing" The man speaks, as I look up it becomes clear to me who it is. 

"The soldier" I laugh as I stand up "The man out of time" 

"I'm not the one who's out of time," he says back and I see SHIELDs quinjet appear behind him. 

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" a voice speaks from within it.

I'm ready to shoot another blast up when suddenly someone jumps in front of me. 

"Everybody stop, NOW!" An unknown woman's voice yells from in front of me making me look down. 

I look at the mortal girl I saved just a few moments ago and mentally slap myself. This stupid mortal is going to get herself killed! 

"Ma'am step away from the psycho killer," an annoyingly confident voice says in front of me.

"The man of Iron," I say utterly annoyed and I roll my eyes. 

"let her go reindeer games," He says back. 

"Okay, first of all, don't call me ma'am! Second of all, let this handsome man go" She speaks, she whispers the handsome under her breath but I can just hear it and I smirk 

"Listen to the pretty lady" I laugh. She looks up at me for a moment and I can see the redness on her cheeks. Iron man looks ready to shoot me as Captain America approaches us slowly. 

I take one of my daggers and hold it to her throat "anyone move and I cut this mortal's throat!" I growl.

The girl starts shivering and tries to move away from the blade. "I recommend staying still, pet" I whisper in her ear and she freezes. 

"Let's not do anything dumber than you already have! Let her go and we will lock you up in a cell with a bed, deal?" Iron Man speaks. 

Captain America looks angrily at him "Look, just let her go. We will go easy on you, but she is innocent" He says.

I laugh at them before raising the scepter and opening a portal. "RUN" I yell at the girl before taking her with me into the portal.