Violet stared at the boy she loved more than anything. She could tell that he was being truthful. But she still couldn't shake away the feeling that maybe he did like Belly, even just the tiniest bit.

"Do you think you've ever possibly led her on?" Violet questioned. "I mean she clearly thinks that she has a chance with you. You have to have given her some reason to feel that way."

"I can't control how she feels!" The boy huffed annoyed now. What was it going to take for her to believe him?

"I know that. But seriously Con, have you ever done or said something that could've been taken the wrong way?"

"I don't know! Maybe!" He said exasperatedly running his hand down his face. "But I obviously didn't mean too! I just like to joke around with her sometimes. She's so naive that she just believes anything."

"Well there's your answer." Violet scoffed. "Belly's young and impressionable. She clearly looks up to you in some way and instead of being a nice guy, you're a dick and led her on."

"I didn't know she had a crush on me." Conrad rolled his eyes. He thought Violet was being too soft on Belly. The Conklin girl wasn't dumb, she knew how Conrad was. It's her fault and hers alone if she thought he was ever looking to be anything other than a friend to her.

"Seriously? I think everyone but you know that she has a crush on you." She shot back.

Was her boyfriend this dumb or was he just trying to deny both his and Belly's feelings for each other?

She didn't know and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know.

"It doesn't matter how she feels about me. I love you and only you." Conrad stated firmly. He needed Violet to understand his feelings.

"I just feel bad for Isabel." Violet exhaled looking down at her purple finger nails. "She's going to be crushed when she figures out that you don't like her back."

"She has that Cameron kid." Conrad replied not really caring about Belly's relationship with the boy. "Plus I'm like ninety nine percent sure Jere likes her."

"I've noticed that too." Violet smiled looking up at Conrad.

"I won't lie and say that I've never liked Belly. I used to have a small crush on her when we were younger but that ended years ago." Conrad sighed scratching the back of his neck. He didn't want to admit it but he knew he needed to be honest. "I stopped liking her as soon as I realized Jere did. They've always had more in common than Belly and I."

"Are you sure you have no feelings for her anymore?" Violet mumbled not wanting to hear his reply in fear that he'd say he did.

"No. There's nothing there." The brunette gently caressed her cheek. "It's you and it always will be. That's why I got you that necklace. I don't know how she found it but it wasn't meant for her. I was going to wait until the perfect time to give it to you but I guess that's ruined now." Conrad ranted as Violet stared at him curiously.

"Wait, the necklace that she mentioned is for me?"

"Yeah." The Fisher boy nodded getting up from his bed. Violet's blue eyes watched him walk over to his desk and dig through one of the drawers.

Violet's breathe caught in her throat when Conrad reappeared in front of her with a little black box. On display was the small silver infinity necklace.

"I knew this one was perfect when I saw it. The blue in the heart immediately reminded me of your eyes. And the infinity is a sign of how long I'll love you for as cheesy as it sounds." He explained with a laugh.

"That was cheesy." The red head giggled holding the small velvet box in her hands. "It's beautiful Con! I love it!"

"I thought you could wear it for the deb ball." Conrad smiled taking the necklace out of the box and clasping it around Violet's neck. "I'm sure it'll look beautiful with your dress."

"Thank you!" Violet gushed wiping away some tears that had fallen down her cheeks. "I can't believe you got me this."

"I'd give you everything if I could." Conrad mumbled leaning in to press a kiss to her forehead. "Which is why I will be your escort for the deb ball."

"Really?"

"As much as I hate the idea of dressing up I'll do it for you." The boy shrugged nonchalantly. "Besides, I'd probably kill any other guy that would ask to take you."

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Violet squealed as she threw herself into his arms. She kept repeating the same phrase as she kissed every inch of Conrad's perfect face.

"I love you too!" He chuckled wrapping his arm tightly around her body.

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

^ The necklace Conrad bought for Violet ^