"But tomorrow it was going to be the charity day in the main part of the city?"

Nandini too looked at the supervisor for an answer just like others on which the stella spoke...

"Yes it was, but now there is a slight change, because Prince had some work so it will happen after a day!"

They all nodded and got dismissed... and nandini handed her note book to alex whiel taking his camera saying...

"Keep this with you! I am going!"

Alex looked up at nandini holding her dairy asking her...

"But where?"

But nandini was already gone... alex huffed mumbling...

"You can never tell what this girl is upto!"

And he walked away towards his room...

......................

Nandini walked out of the castle holding the camera... she looked at the front garden some people were working over there... she smiled and continued to walk until she reached the huge gate of the castle... she was pushing the gate when the gun man came there with a gun and it made nandini took a step back being scared.zzz

"Where are you going miss?"

Nandini looked at the gun man and said...

"Just to look at the city carnival!"

Today nandini was laying on the bed roaming her social accounts when she read out about the carnival in Wales.... checking the dates she saw it started yesterday so all she wanted to do was to go there.... nandini loved carnivals... the happy vibes around there made her feel content...

Anyways nandini told the gun man who opened his mouth to say something but then a loud voice of horn reached their ears... nandini looked at her back turning to the side and saw a car coming there...

the gate got opened by two othe watchmans but the car stopped in front nandini and the gun man... the window was rolled down and manik looked at the duo...

"Is everything okay? You here?"

Manik asked nandini who licked her lips but then the gunman immediately spoke...

"She was going to the carnival!"

Manik looked at the gunman and nodding at him eyed him to go... the gunman went away and manik looked at nandini who was about to go back to the castle...

"Come, i am going to the city, i will drop you!"

Shock would by an understatement... that nandini felt.... she looked at manik who nodded his head and looked at the driver... the driver came out of the car and opened the opposite back door of the car...

Nandini looked at manik for one more time before walking to the door... she sat inside and the driver closed the door... nandini smiled at the driver and soon the car drive out of the castle...

"You could have asked Stella, she would ask someone to drop you!"

Manik said making nandini look at manik... she bite her lips and spoke...

"I wanted to look around the city so opted to go on my own!"

Manik smiled and looking straight looked back at nandini asked her.... 

"So Nandini or Nancy?"

Nandini looked at manik with wide eyes... who suppressed his smile...

"Ammm, Nandini!"

"But your colleague calls you Nancy! Isn't it?"

Nandini was shocked yet surprised and she couldn't help herself but to ask...

"How you know?"

Manik shrugged his shoulders making nandini pout and she spoke...

"Actually that's my nick name which my friends gave me!"

Manik glanced at her... nandini plued with her hands before she said...

"Amm, Prince I am really sorry, that day in London, I was having a bad time and lahed out on you without even knowing about you!"

Manik smiled looking at nandini while the car too stopped infront the carnival entrance... nandini was hoping something from manik and he spoke not breaking her hope...

"Its okay, don't bother!"

Nandini let out a breathe which she didn't even knew she was holding till now... then she looked at the carnival and looking back at manik spoke...

"I should go, thank you Prince!"

And she opened the door when manik spoke looking at nandini...

"Prince seem too formal"

Nandini looked at manik with what eyes... manik smiled and spoke...

"You can call me by name, if you want! I am not that old, also I too feel same like Ananya, sometimes we all want to be simple human being!"

Nandini bite her lips looking at manik and saying a small bye walked out... manik kept looking at her for a few seconds before he asked the driver to drive the car to reach the NGO with a smile lingering on his lips....

........................

double update!
How was it?
Liking the story?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye