♡DELIVERING MY LOVE FOR YOU♡

Start bij het begin

I should be more carefull next time,delivering the pizzas one by one,time pasess by thinking about [NAME] while driving almost getting hit by a truck,well luckly i didnt get run over by the truck driver

It was now 3.29pm
This should be the time where her picnic starts,i was now going to go to where th3 picnic was when i was stopped by detective

"Pizza guy may i ask a question?"
"Sure right away!"
I said thru my teeth
"Isn't this knife belongs to you?,i found it on the investigation area"
He said with a cold tone
Crap i must've left the knife there since i was in a hurry
"No?"
I said with a nervos tone
He looked at me before thanking me and left to investigate more of the murder sence,that was a really close one how dum can i be?,leaving the knife just like that ugh.
Well i have no time to make [NAME] wait for me,i then arrive at the place where she held the picnic there i see [NAME],sarahh,doctor,worker and performer.as i park my motorcycle i go towars where they are,they all greeted me happyly,i sat next to [NAME] wich she give me a sweet smile i smille back at her while having almost a red face.
As we went on talking about our work,sarahh seems like an easy target,doctor will be a hard one while worker and performer will be an avarage on trying to kill them.

As night time arrive we went our way home,perfect to get sarahh away from sweet [NAME].as she walk her way towars her apartment,she was not looking where she should be going a honk came from another derection wich makes her look towards me with my motorcycle,running her over blood was nkw covering my motorcycle wheels,he orangs we're now out of her stomach,even tho the bloody and disgusting sight i can't help but smile,smiling like a crazy person would do.

Next morning,after i clean my bloody wheels from that incident,finish cleaning it up delivering the pizzas and now hanginh out with [NAME] before dawn arrive,we said our goodbye's.as it was now to get my target performer and worker,i was now at performer preformance,i was at the ceiling with a rail gun i was now trying to aim at her head,3...2....1! I shot her wich it did hit her head,as im done with that a crowd of people scream the only thing i do was get out of there from the back door as i leave it's time for the second victim,worker he was now getting the trash out,perfect i went up behind him and was about to stab him when he looked back,i charge at him as he doges some of my attacks we go on for about 2minutes before i stab him in the head then the chest,i then put the corpes on the trash bag wich barely fit workers dead body.

As it was morning now,news of two people dying wich was ofcourse performer and worker
"Todays news is going to be about another murdered victim,wich is two yes two people died in the same day after scientist died performer and worker was killed,performer was killed by a railgun,please let the back stage people interview it"
The camera now change,from the news reporter to one of the back stage people
"Well basiclly she was performing her amazing skill ti'll she got shotted on the head by a rail gun we still don't know who did it yet"
It was now changing from the person who interview to the news reporter
"Thank you for telling us,and the cause of workers death was being stab mutpile times,seems like it's conected to the last murderer,and let the person who found the body interview"
The camera once again changes from the news reported to trashworker,she have a nervous look
"Well when i was getting the trash out like everyday i do to the trash truck,i smell a metally smell,as i look towards the smell to only see a trash bag when i open it,there was workers dead body"
"Thank you trashworker for the information,the detective and the police are working together to rind out who ever killed these people"

I don't bother finishing the news i just walk away and deliver the pizzas like i usually do,i was now finished with my work it was abit early for me to finish my job i'm pretty sure it's because of the murder i did,as i walk to a park where [NAME] shluld be,i saw her once i take on step inside of park i saw her with a sad look on her face.i rush towars her worried not knowing how to comfort a person i hug her from the back,wich she sudenly flinch then stop when she looked at me before hugging me back and sobs on my shoulder.
"Is there something wrong [NAME]?"
I asked her with a gentel tone,she looked up at me before shaking her head as a no and start sobbing quitely on my shoulder.i patted her back playing with her hair trying my best to domfort her this goes on for about 20minutes before [NAME] finally talk

"It's just...it's just that isn't fair......how come they died?....did i do something wron-"
I then dut her off by putting a finger infront of her mouth
"Shussh it isn't your'e fault that they died,it was just an accident"
I said in a calming tone,as she continue crying again

Its been 2weeks since all of that incident,i keep stalking her at night taking picture of her putting the on the walla of my room,and i finally brave enough to kidnap her and keep her to myself,detective and cope was still trying to figure out who was the kille.
It was now night time,going into her apartment easly,opening her bedroom doors to see her sleeping body,as i pick her up i realize how shes not that heavy,did she not eat since the incident happen?,awh my poor darling shouldn't harm herself like that.we then arrive at my apartment,i put her in one of the comfiest room i have made for her,putting her in the bed her soft skin was unbeliveable.
Waiting for her to wake up i made some food for her,i then hear [NAME] talking to herself,wondering if she's dreaming or not.as i open the door with a tray of delicouse food she was shook to see me
"Goodmorning darling"
I said,happily
She didn't replied back,she was even too sholked to moved,as i locked the door again i sit next to her in the bed
"Here's your breakfast darling!"
I said,i waited for her to touch the tray but nothing she didn't even dared to touch the food i made for her i sighed,i have no other choice than to fee her as i use the spoon to pick up the cake i put it infort of her mouth
"Cm'n open your mouth darling"
As i said that she just look at me with her dull eyes that we're once bright
"Why...?"
She asked me
"Hmm?"
"Why...why did you kill them?....."
She said with tears forming in her eyes
"They we're getting you away from me darling!"
I replied
"BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM!"
She scream as she cried,i frowned at this seeing my darling sad wasn't an acception as i force her to look at me,i keep getting closer and closer till out mouth was parted away from each other,i took a deep breath before kissing her,she was half expecting this and yet she kissed back,as we broke our kiss i look at her she was looking at me right back
"You know i actually do like you and all...but...."
"I know"

--------------------------------------------------------Sorry if it wasn't like you wanted :'(

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it wasn't like you wanted :'(