*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 11 || Me, you, and her.ೃ࿐!

Start from the beginning

I was insanely curious about the streamers that made it up the leaderboard in such a short time, I was amazed, to be honest. It took me a while to be first on the leaderboard and that ticked me off.

It only motivated me to get my place back. This was where I got my money, it was my job, and I could even say that I had gotten a bit attached to it.

Of course, if ever our plan does succeed, and my rankings go back to before, I won't be planning to let Bj Rose beat me. It'd back to normal, just me and her competing against each other.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a weight on one of my shoulders. I looked and it was Y/N, sleeping. The mall wasn't all that near so I could allow it. But then Chae Won looked at her and was about to wake her up.

"Wake u-" She started, but I stopped her from continuing.

"Don't wake her up, she's probably tired," I whispered to her and she clicked her tongue, leaning against me as well. I chuckled at her childish behavior and looked out the window on the other side, observing the landscape as my mind brought me elsewhere.

Time Skip, 2nd person POV

"I thought we agreed on eating at the new sushi place," You said, obviously annoyed. Your hands were crossed in front of your chest as you glared at Chae Won, who was also glaring at you.

"But I don't want to eat sushi! I wanna eat pork, why can't you understand that?! Jiwon, you wanna eat pork too, right?" She asked Jiwon and you rolled your eyes at her. At this point, you didn't even care anymore. She could whine and whine all she wants but you wanted sushi and that's final.

"Hm, I guess... But Y/N-" He started but Chaw Won didn't let him continue.

"See! Fine, you can go eat your sushi ALONE, and we'll be eating at that restaurant over there!" She said, dragging Jiwon away.

You sighed as you watched them walk away. You didn't bother to follow them. You were okay with eating sushi alone anyway,

You walked toward the sushi restaurant quickly as your stomach grumbled. You closed your eyes for a second, wondering what you should have done. Maybe you should have come with them, but you were sure that they'd put you to the side and forget about you. Or at least that's what Chae Won was capable of.

And so you went into the sushi restaurant and found a table, and then began to order all the things you wanted to try out as you looked outside the window, watching Jiwon and Chae Won as they laughed and joked around without you.

You sighed as you brought out your phone and used it while waiting for food. There really wasn't anything you could do without looking pathetic.

Timeskip

After a little over 15 minutes, you were done eating and you decided to walk up to Jiwon and Chae Won to apologize. That was the plan you had in mind.

You got out of the restaurant and looked at your shoes, watching as they god faster and faster until...

BAM!

You felt wet, or instead, your clothes were. ice filled-iced tea was spilled on you as you bumped into a random person. You held your breath as the ice fell upon your skin.

"I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and-" You apologized as you got up.

"Yeah, I know. You better buy me a new drink bitch," The person said snobbily. Your eyes widened at her tone. You weren't used to meeting snobby people.

As much as you'd like to fight back, you just wanted to go to Jiwon and Chae Won already.

"That's uhm, okay. I assume the same drink would be enough?" You asked her and she rolled her eyes as she replied.

"Just get me a drink, I'm dying of thirst here!" She shouted, drawing the attention of people around her.

"There's no need to be so rude," You said sternly with intimidation in your voice.

"Shut u-" She raised her hand to hit you but you didn't move at all. You weren't scared, you could handle a weak slap, and you expected one.

But then your eyes darted to another hand that seemed to be the one stopping the hand that was supposed to already be across your face. 

You followed the hand and saw Chae Won, eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face. You were confused. Her? Save you? You thought it was strange considering how she hated you so much.

"Yang Soo? What the fuck are you doing here?" You heard her say. So she knew her, well that was unexpected. You knew she was a bit snobby but you didn't know that her friends would be too. But you appreciated the fact that she saved you.

"Chae Won? You're here too?" The girl called Yang Soo said shocked. Chae Won took a deep breath in and started to speak.

"What just happened here?" She said, looking at your wet shirt and the giant spill on the floor.

"Y/N spilled my drink." She said harshly, looking at you with a hint of annoyance in her eyes.

"And she was being insanely rude." You fought back, trying to keep yourself from lashing out too much.

"That's uhm, just go buy her a drink. I'll talk to her." Chae Won said in a rushed tone as she dragged Yang Soo away. You rolled your eyes as you stomped over to a random shop.

You thought this day couldn't get any worst, but you were wrong. Confronted by a bitchy woman in public. 

You heard footsteps behind you. You turned your head and saw Jiwon.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"Following you," He responded plainly.

"What for?"

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Just... Take my jacket. You're probably cold." He said, shoving the jacket onto you as he sighed. Well, this wasn't new. This happened before, only not in this situation.

"Thanks. You should go get Chae Won, I'm heading home for the day after I get the drink." You said, shooing him off. He was hesitant to leave you but understood what you wanted.

No, he didn't.

He left you alone now. And although that's what you told him to do, you wanted him to beg you to stay. Honestly, you wondered if you were okay or not.

But it didn't matter anymore. You were gonna go home and sink into your bed, and you were gonna stream once your alarm went off.

You were never going with Chae Won again.

Yoyoyo its meeeeeeeeeee okay so this update was late ik but school just started and I'm now in 8th grade 😭😭 everything is just kinda stressful and I'm not good with balancing things out so i might have to take a break from writing (maybe not)

Ofc, its not sure yet, I'm sure i can fit writing in between lessons and stuff, but one thing's for sure. Updates will be late, and they wont be coming out any time soon. I'm really sorry for that, but i hope yall understand.

Thank you for reading chapter 11 or "strike to the heart", please consider voting, and ill see you on the next chapter.

-bells