Day 7

My breathing slowed as I looked out of my window, searching for any sign of that blond hair.

When I saw none, I quickly moved over to my door and locked it.

"Luke?" I called out quietly into the blue sky.

I watched as he emerged from a small bush, a prince coming to rescue his princess from the tower.

"Luke." I breathed out to myself, watching his compelling smile at me.

He was proud of me.

"You did it." He hissed, barely loud enough for me to hear him.

I nodded, scrambling to get myself onto my window sill.

I ached to be in his arms again, I ached to feel his skin against mine.

"I did it." I told him again as he held me.

"You did." He laughed, repeating the conversation we had had after go karting. Was that really only two days ago? It felt like forever had passed.

"Where to?" I asked, lacing my fingers through his.

"My house." He nodded.

-

I slid my beanie onto my head, trying to position it so that it looked ok-ish.

I stuck my tongue out at my reflection, sighing heavily as I removed it, messed up my hair and tried to put it on again.

"It looked good." Luke chuckled, making me jump.

"Did you see the uh-?"

"You have a nice tongue." He confirmed, sliding on his leather jacket. "And that beanie looks fine. Leave it."

I rolled my eyes and left it on my head, unsure about my feeling towards it.

"Anyone for some breakfast?" Liz called from downstairs.

Luke pinched the sides of my tummy, making me jump.

"How did you know I was ticklish?" I asked with wide eyes.

"No questions remember?" He giggled, trying to tickle me again as I ducked out of the way.

"Race your downstairs." He blurted, leaving me to explode into a run.

-

"Luke no no no no no." I said, letting myself down onto the safe ground again.

"C'mon Ally." He laughed, holding his hands out. "I'll catch you I swear."

I looked out onto the water which was dotted with little colourful boats.

"Do you not see the gap between the boat and the pavement?" I asked, as if he was blind. "I'll fall in Lucas."

We both looked at the owner of the boats who was looking at us with a curious and angry look.

"Allison get in here now." Luke laughed, looking at me with wide eyes. "That guy looks like he's going to murder us."

I quickly sprung into action, balancing myself and trying to lower one of my feet into the boat. I reached further and further but still I couldn't feel any boat below me.

"I agree." I answered, feeling Luke's strong arms around my waist. He lifted me up and delicately lowered me onto the boat.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Luke asked.

"Oh now please do shut up Lucas Robert." I answered in a posh British accent.

This made Luke laugh as he sat down and took the oars into his hands.