aaliyah

AALIYAH -

I clicked my phone off of Instagram for the third time today. Things are just too much for me. Why? I thought to myself for a little bit tryna think of the way I could stop myself from feeling like this or something to distract me from it.

My phone buzzes lighting up the screen and seeing my insta soo go crazy with comments and crazy with dms. tags and everything I didn't really wanna see right now. I finally just pick my phone up scrolling through my most recent post. Seeing everyone happy I was back and posting again. It made me smile for a little reading everyone's nice words and compliments I was starting to feel like I was now distracting myself from what I was thinking of earlier until..

Brandon_arreaga: i miss you.

Reading that made my heart and head hurt. Really he's gonna do this right now. RIGHT NOW. I shake off the emotional thoughts and quickly reply.

Liyahtookya: don't do this right now

I can't believe this. Ever since we meet I thought we would be the closest forever. Never had any doubt in him ever. Then his gf. or ex. or whatever the fuck she is went and fucked everything we had going on. I thought he would just tell her to leave him alone or block her but no. He didn't block her, he ignored her until he started to miss her again. And then basically left me to figure out my feelings on my own. Asshole.

Then I was dumb enough to be off and on with this idiot. Of course didn't work out for me. He just ending always going back with her or they would find a way to see each other. That really hurt. And trying to loose the feelings I had for him was even worse.

Then I met Jesse. Technically met him again. He was my high school fling.i always had this crush and one day he just did it. He mad me feel important and made me who I was before I met Brandon. Then trying to deal with being cheated on. And hurt he came back into my life. And took every pain and anything I had for Brandon away. I felt like I was happy again, and I am.

Just thinking about it made me smile. Just then I hear the door open with a small laugh from behind it.

"God I'm never going out late again for you late night snacks" Jesse laughed placing the bag of snacks I begged him to get me before our movie night.

"Hey you can't go wrong with any of the stuff I told you to grab and plus. You love me" I smiled at him placing a gummy worm in my mouth sittin on the kitchen counter. He took his shoes off and finally pulled his hood off showing his blonde hair.

"Oh yeah i lovee~ aaliyah so much I would go out late at night for some snacks for her only to eat huh?" He smiled at me with a bit of sarcasm I found enjoyable and walked closer placing his hands on my thighs.

sometimes when I look at him and then think of Brandon. I cant choose.

Who do I choose?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮: 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘢🍓 [under edit!!!] 🎉