Chapter 11

-Two Weeks Later-

It's been two weeks since I've met Noah and become mates with Taylor. Over these days Noah and I have become good friends and surprisingly have a lot in common. My stuttering problem has ceased quite a lot and I'm able to talk easier without stuttering. I hated when I had my stutter but I'm getting better.

Taylor and I... well we've become more lovey-dovey. Noah keeps bugging me about when Taylor and I will do the deed but I'm still unsure and have some anxiety bubbling up every time someone just as brushes against my shoulder.

In these past few weeks never have I been this happy after my mother's death. There haven't been any resent pack attacks which has allowed me to spend more time chilling and watching Netflix with Taylor.

"Hey Ash baby can I ask you something but you have to promise me that you will think about please." Taylor asks looking at me straight in the eyes. His arm under my head while I rest my head against his chest listening to his soothing heart beats. My eyes lift off my hand playing with his nails to look into his green eyes.

His eyes looked unsure as they met with mine. "Yes?" He looks into my eyes as if searching for something. He runs his fingers through his hair before finally opening his mouth.

"Can I please introduce you to the pack as Luna? I know that you might be scared and I won't force you into anything and we haven't mated but it would be good that the pack can get to know you. The very least you have to do is stand still and say nothing maybe even do a speech if you're comfortable enough. After that just make small talk with the pack members."

"Okay, I don't mind besides it might be good for me to go out and meet others." And it was true it might be good for me to go out and socialize plus I don't want to disappoint my mate over something like this. A surprised face plastered onto Taylor's face causing me to let out a giggle which apparently snaps him back to reality.

"Are you really sure you want to do that? You do know that I will wait until you're ready" Taylor's worried eyes search mine for any lie or hint that I was reluctant about my decision.

"Yes I'm completely sure. Besides your pack seems wonderful and I can't wait to talk with them and since the pack attack I've been locked captive in here so the fresh air will do me good." A smile of reassurance pulls at my lips as I place my hands on his cheeks.

I know he's overprotective of me but it's because he loves me that he's like this and he wishes to protect me from the world.

Plus, his protectiveness over to me makes him so cute. A happy grin makes its way onto his face before he pulls me into a tight hug. He chuckles into my shoulder sending shivers of delight down my spine and goose bumps to rise on my skin.

"That's great is tomorrow night okay? I hope that isn't too soon for you." He pulls away and looks into my eyes with a very adorable serious face. I can't help the smile that tugs at my lips.

'I really love him with all my heart.'

"Tomorrow is perfect" he pulls me into another tight hug this one stronger than last. "I can't breathe Taylor you'll strangle me to death at this rate.' He quickly let's go of me and apologises.

'So cute'

My wolf sighs in content. My wolf has finally surfaced and now talks to me. I learnt his name is Snowy which I find adorable. Sometimes when Noah and Alec are with each other and Taylor is busy with work he'll come out and talk with me keeping me company. He doesn't say much but on some rare occasions he'll never stop talking.

Deep down in my chest anxiety and nervousness began to build up as the next day came sooner than expected.

-Next Night-