Epilogue.

7 years later.

I got you the cookies and cream ice cream you wanted." Niall says quickly, handing me the bag.

"And the bacon cheeseburger?" I asked digging into the bag.

"Should be inside the bag."

"What about my chocolate milkshake!" I snapped.

"Oh fück! I forgot it. I'm sorry Zayn." Niall says pacing and fourth.

I finally realized that I'm pushing Niall to hard and it wasn't my fault. These damn hormones are getting to me because I'm pregnant with twins.

My wish finally came true all those years ago, I wanted to have Niall babies and it's happening. Today is my due date and I'm extremely nervous about the pain.

"Niall, it's okay. I'm sorry yelling at you." I say grabbing his hand.

"Are you in any pain?" Niall asked rubbing my pregnant belly.

"No, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I say yawning.

I felt a jolt inside my stomach and I immediately locked eyes with Niall.

"Did you feel the baby kick?" Niall asked in shocked.

I nod already feeling happy tears threaten to spill, "Yes I did." I say placing my hand over his.

"Don't cry Zayn." Niall whispers kissing me on my lips.

It was always that rush feeling I get when Niall kisses me. I could always feel that spark of love when he did anything to me. Wether he touches me, or gives me that loving stare.

"I can't wait to give birth and not have my hormones goes insane." I huff, arching my back on the hospital bed.

"We'll be making more babies soon. Don't get to comfortable." Niall smirks kissing my neck.

"Niall s-stop. The nurse could come in." I try not to moan.

"Once you give birth to our two twins boys. I'm carrying you to the bedroom and have my way with you." Niall growled.

"You know, when you get aggressive it's my weakness Niall." I moaned out.

"Once we get home and your fully healed. I'm going to wreck your hole."

I notice the Doctor in, "H-Hello Dr. Meredith Grey." I say and I'm happy for that Niall detached his lips against my neck.

"Should I gave you two more time." Meredith smirks.

"No, I'm glad you came in." I say in a sigh of relief. I thought Niall was going to have his way with me, if she didn't come in.

Then again, I probably would give in to aggressive Niall wrecking my hole into oblivion. It's been a while since the last time we had sëx, it's always amazing how caring he is when we are that intimate. I'm such a bottom whore for Niall. Something about him makes me so wet when he takes charge.

"Do you have any questions for me?" Dr. Grey asks, as she examines my belly.

"I'm feeling wet, I think I peed myself." I say embarrassed.

"Your water broke." Meredith stated pressing a button that send a bunch of nurses surround me.

I suddenly felt pain I've never felt before in my stomach, "Can I get something for the pain please!" I scream out.

"I think it's best to get the epidural later because the numbness can make it harder to push. The best time to get an epidural is when you're between 4 and 6 centimeters dilated and in active labor, do you think you can wait that long?" Asked Meredith.