When you ignore Him

Start from the beginning

He would typically afterwards crash at my house to sleep, which puts me in a difficult situation right now. How can I be able to ignore a man who is constantly keeping an eye on me?

I relaxed on my bed and eagerly turned the pages of the book I was now reading. I made sure I had a ton of diversions because I'm very sure Luka's going to check up on me.

In order for him to receive the memo, I switched on the television and plugged my earbuds in. I also piled up a bunch of books next to my bed to give the impression that I was deeply immersed in reading.

But I know Luka wouldn't give up that easily.

And speaking of the devil, Luka cautiously ascended my balcony while still sporting his superhero attire.

He de-transforms and invites himself in once he was secure on the flooring. As heat began to rise up my neck, I hastily took a glimpse and silently swore under my breath.

Ah heck.

"Sweetheart, you won't believe what happened tonight during patrol." I heard him heave out a small sigh.

I could feel the hefty aroma of his natural scent that immediately wafted my senses, indicating that he was moving closer. Biting the inside of my cheek, I slowly prayed that Luka would just leave me alone.

Alya said something about her "having eyes everywhere." I know Alya is the type of person to joke around to tease a bit, but when it comes to bets she turns into a completely different person.

Plus she's a blogger, so her threat surely frightened me.

Clutching on the hard cover of the book, I tilted it upwards to hide my face. I acted as if I was immersed with the book, trying to look as if I was concentrating to the very core.

"Sweetheart?" I heard Luka call out again.

I gradually began to experience a mild panic attack inside of my head as I felt Luka rest on the edge of my bed.

I'm going to hunt Alya down after this. She better start saying her prayers.

Frantically flipping on the pages, I inch the book slightly closer to my face, any more close and it'd look as if I'm having a makeout session with the book.

"You alright, precious?" My legs grew weak at the way he sounded, I could already feel him pouting and I struggled to contain the giggle that was dying to escape my lips.

But I stood my ground, continuing to flip through the pages some more. I don't even know what I'm reading anymore.

I was mid-read when I felt him suddenly pull on the book. He quickly snatched the book away while wearing an amused look, and I didn't have any time to react.

Luka rattles the book in front of me while grinning brightly and shaking his head in amusement.

"I know you're not reading, (Y/N). The book is upside down."

Ah crud.

I didn't realize I was holding the book backwards in the midst of my panicked state. Quickly, I turned my head away and closed my eyes as embarrassment gradually began to flood my face.

I felt completely humiliated.

To drown out the chuckle Luka was letting out, I turned up the music on my phone and clicked the volume button, making sure it was on the highest setting.

As I was attempting to lose myself in the musical waves that were gradually destroying my eardrums, when I suddenly  felt these warm, calloused hands seize both of my wrists.

I was abruptly grew surprised when my body was slowly placed on the bed, gently being pinned down.

Shock visible on my face, when I opened my eyes and saw teal eyes staring back at me.

Although my chest was gently rising and falling, heart was beating like a drum.

"Why are you ignoring me?" The tone of Luka's voice sounded nearly childish and desperate, and it made me want to just throw the bet out the window. Clearly, this isn't worth it.

But I continued to torture the both of us.

I didn't bother answering, zipping my mouth tightly as I try to avoid his face. But once his face was buried into the crook of my neck, I couldn't help but show a little bit of a reaction.

As he slowly planted soft butterfly kisses on my collarbone, I heaved out a small whimper.

"I-i wasn't i-ignoring you." I managed to squeak out, muttering a small curse to myself. I sounded like a broken record.

Luka lifted his head, his brows furrowed and his teal eyes looking at me with this deadpan look. He wasn't buying it.

"You aren't allowed to ignore me, I'll cry like a baby." The way he worded that made me giggle a little bit. He sounded like a deranged chipmunk, claiming his territory of some sorts.

I nodded my head, a small smile coming up my lips as I slowly lean in to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Alright." I answered, then slightly teased. "No more ignoring. I don't want the baby crying all night."

What the actual banana cakes— We're almost at 300k

Y'all— I love y'all sm 😭❤️ If I could I'd give each and every one of y'all some honey butter chips. (I like honey butter chips lol)