. He knows someone should have shown That video to Alec, but how?? Who?? And why was Alec there last night?? What did he see?? What happened? And where is cami?? He doesn't have an answer for any of his questions…but he knows his alec will listen to him… maybe after a slap or a fight or argument he would have listened to him . Because he knows his alec trusts him and loves him … he has this blind hope but he doesn't know how much this affects the other person… 

he reached alec house knocked the door expecting alec to open the door… but to his disappointment Maryse opened it. Her eyes widened on seeing him… "what happened?? You look ghosted kido" she took Magnus inside and  gave him a glass of water to drink… "don't you have school today??" she asked 

Magnus : where is alec?? (he asked nervously, his eyes searching for that one person) 

Maryse : Is everything okay between you two? (she asked suspiciously) 

Magnus :yes!!! I hope so.. Why??? Why did you ask like that?? (he asked looking away,) 

Maryse :because he said he is gonna continue his studies in Chicago. He went to school earlier to complete the process of transfer… I asked him how Magnus could let you go.. he said you know this and you are okay with it … (she said like recognising all she heard from alec wasn't true because it's clear magnus don't know anything about it ) 

Magnus :what?? When did he say this to you? (he was broken equally as alec on hearing this) 

Maryse :God!!! . It's a quick call magnus.. He came home last night, he didn't join us for dinner, he said he ate with you so I left him alone… and then he made this decision, he said this to me in the morning . Robert, Izzy and Jace were upset too but he isn't listening to them … he is leaving this evening..I try to stop him but  I don't know why this kid is not listening to me either …. 

 he realized something horrible would have happened last night and the video affected Alec more… deep down he knows he is gonna lose everything…if alec is ready to leave him what he did last night.. And he was angry that he is not even get chance to explain anything 

Maryse  saw Magnus zoned out 

Maryse :magnus?? Are you okay? (she shakes his shoulder) 

Magnus :yeah.. I am fine.. I gotta go… I will see you later… (he said and drive straight to his school) 

Maryse didn't understand anything but she knows they are not on good terms.. 

Once he reached he saw Alec coming out from the office room… he had files in his hand and his back bag was full,looks like he vacated his locker.. Magnus  didn't park his car.. He ran to Alec when he saw him coming out of the exit door .. Alec saw him without any emotions, he was on full verge but it's clear in his face he has cried the whole night.. His eyes were red and puffy.. He looks fed up. The Alec standing in front of him is totally different. The pain of betrayal might change a person's attitude… 

Magnus :Alexander!!! (he said and the look on Alec's face shows how angry he is) I went to your house.. And Maryse said you are leaving .. (he stuttered looking at alec eyes.. Still those eyes doing things to him) 

Alec :So what?? (he asked plainly while adjusting his back bag . Which is hanging in his shoulder right  now) 

Magnus :alec!! I get it you saw that video.. Let me explain… (he couldn't finish, alec raised his hand to mute magnus) 

Alec :don't waste your time on explaining yourself to me … go and be with whoever you want (he said and took a step Forward but magnus Stopped Him by holding his hand,)