Just accept it

I opened my eyes and looked around in a panic trying to figure out where I was, I realized I was still in my room.

My room was completely black and it was almost completely empty except all the tv's on the walls and the bed in the middle of the room I was laying on.

I looked down and noticed I was strapped down to the bed....I couldn't move at all, but why would I need to....

Suddenly all the tv's started flickering and turned on, they were struggling to show a picture and my eyes hurt from all the blinking lights.

Then I saw what they were trying to show me....a video of my sister moving in with her boyfriend, my friends finishing school, my parents dying and I saw Emma......with her new girlfriend moving into their new house....

I couldn't do anything I was strapped down and stuck, I couldn't move and everyone were living their lives without me, they were happy and smiling not even thinking about me.

I couldn't even lift a finger only being able to move my eyes around in terror as the people on the screens smiled back like if they knew how I felt, like they knew what I was going trough and just didn't care.

I felt a tear running down my face into my mouth, I started choking and crying even more, I don't want to die I just don't want to live like this.

I was fighting for my life trying to break free from my contraptions, while still choking to death.

I finally managed to get lose and I stood up, and started trying to cough out all my tears and finally managed to get them all out.

But when I looked up at the screens they where all just blacked out....

They all left me....

I ran up to the tv's in panic trying to find the people that once watched me suffer, screaming and hitting the screens just to get any kind of reaction or sign.

No one replied, why was I even sad? they didn't care, they didn't love me so why am I so desperate to get them back?

I just wanted to prove I could be something, and that I could do it, I could break free.....but I guess I was too slow, I guess it wasn't enough after all....

My room was now completely black, not even a single spark from the tv's

I slowly turned around and just went back to my bed to strap myself down again, I could do this for another year right...?

The tears started running down my face like before, and just like before they went into my mouth, choking me.....I didn't even care anymore....

I don't care and I have no one else to care about so why not just die right here right now and end it all, I thought as my vision became blurry and then finally darkness.

My tears ate me.