6

Loki had every intention of grabbing a bottle of champagne and returning to the room again and hopefully having a repeat of what he just did with you but alas, an even more mischievous idea came to mind when he spotted one of his good friends near the entrance. Walking towards him, Loki tapped his shoulder when he reached him.

"Leon." Loki called before the man looked at him.

"Loki!" He beamed, opening his arms before Loki excepted his hug. "Good to see you man, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks. How's Eleanor?" Loki asked, pulling back from the hug.

"Still the love of my life." Leon grinned.

"Still a chauffeur?" Loki asked, he and Leon both started out being chauffeurs especially for the rich. Loki decided to switch vocations whilst Leon continued, occasionally doing a few dealings on the side.

"Yep, the rich tip highly." Leon winked.

"Could you do me a favour please Leon?" Loki asked.

"Anything."

"In that room there" Loki began, pointing to the room he had just come out of "there's a woman. She's beautiful, wearing a lovely dress, her names y/n, ensure she gets home safely please. I'll pay you." Loki finished, reaching into his pocket for his wallet.

"Nonsense." Leon insisted, stopping Lokis movements "I owe you, I'll make sure she gets home safely."

"Thank you Leon." Loki smiled.

"Anytime." Leon nodded before Loki left. There were few people in this world that Loki trusted but Leon was one of them. He trusted him with his life so he knew you'd be safe with him. He knew it was immature but he couldn't help but give you a taste of your own medicine considering how embarrassed he felt when he realised you had left him that Saturday. He felt stupid.

Once Loki arrived home, he showered before he got a text from Leon.

Leon: She's home safe

Smiling at the message, Loki got into bed, sleeping peacefully within ten minutes.

Monday morning, the last thing you wanted to do was get out of bed and go to work, especially after Saturday night. It took you twenty five minutes to realise Loki had left and when you emerged from the room, there was a man spewing complete bollocks that Loki had to leave but that he'd drop you home. At least you got to drive through the city in a town car you thought, trying to see the bright side. You felt stupid, completely ridiculous. The worst part was that you enjoyed your night with Loki, you really had fun only for him to leave you there alone. Was this because of that Saturday? How immature could one man be you thought, drinking some of your coffee. You know what they say, a man scorned is a dangerous man.

When you arrived at work, late after calling ahead and saying you'd be missing the morning meeting, you had no intention of speaking to Loki. That was it. He had made his intentions clear and you were happy to call it even but then you received an email from him asking you to meet him in his office. A newfound anger rose inside of you, powering you as you stood up before storming to Lokis office. Without knocking, you pushed the door open harshly causing Loki to sit up in his chair.

"Y/n—" he began.

"What the fuck was that!" You demanded.

"What?"

"Saturday." You exclaimed. "We—you."

"Spit it out."