Yandere Cheating Mother x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

If only that whore didn't cheat on dad, where would i be now. Speaking of that whore, where is she now. Well that's not my problem now.

After i finished the bottle of alcohol i was consuming i went to my fridge to get another one but i didn't have anymore left.

I checked outside and saw it was nighttime. I got my wallet and left to buy more alcohol. I already saw the store when a black van pulled up next to me. Then four guys with mask on got out of the van and rushed towards me.

I tried running away but one tackled me down and i hit my head hard and i blacked out.

[ Juliana's POV ]

I'm sitting in my office waiting for the strike team to comeback with my beloved son. I worked so hard just to get you back Y/N now I'll have you again.

And I'll never leave your side again, either a mother or a lover. Yes throughout the year I've grown in love- no obsessed with my son.

Something just felt special in him than his father. Few minutes has passed when i got a knock on my door.

I told the person outside to come in and i saw that it was the strike team and i saw my beloved with them.

They sat him down a chair and tied him down. I licked my lips and i walked towards my beloved.

While walking toward him i noticed him starting to wake up from his sleep. I plastered a sinister smirk and continued towards him.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

You then fully woke up and saw her, you mother Juliana. Rage blinded you and you began to thrash around and shouting something while muffled.

She was now infront of you towering you, she then removed your gag and you started speaking.

(Y/N): You fucking whore! Let me go you fucker!

Juliana: Oh Y/N that's not something to say to your mother.

(Y/N): Mother? Mother! What kind of Mother goes and cheat on her husband. What kind of a fucking Mother Lea--

Before you can finish your sentence Juliana slap you. Your eyes began to water and tears run down them.

After she saw what she did and saw you crying. She pulled herself to you and hugged you into her bossoms.

Juliana: I'm sorry Y/N it just happened. It's just been so long since i saw you. It's ok Y/N i regretted what i did and I'm here now and I'll never leave you ever.

You began to cry more as she hugged you after that you forgave her and after that you worked at her company so that she can look after you.

Few weeks in your employment, a colleague came up to you and asked if your free after work.

She asked if you wanted to hangout with her at a nearby cafe. You agreed to her, you secretly had a crush on her but you didn't know she also likes you.

After work you two went to the cafe and talked for a while. And after that you were about to leave when she grabbed your arm.

Shaira: Uhm- uh, Y/N uh W-will you g-go o-out w-w-with mE.

(Y/N): Yes! I always had a crush on you since my first day. I can't believe it.

Shaira: R-really oh my God thank you so much for accepting me. So uhm how about this coming Saturday?

(Y/N): Yeah I'd love to.

After that you both said your goodbyes to each other. After you got home you celebrated like crazy. while you were celebrating, you didn't notice that your mom was looking at you.

Juliana: so did something happen good?

(Y/N): Gah- God mom you can't just surprise me like that i might die.

Juliana: Sorry, but did something happen?

(Y/N): Uhm well i just got a girlfriend :)

There was a bit of silence, Juliana's smile faded and her eyes became dull.

Juliana: R-really. Who might she be?

(Y/N): Well it's shaira from HR department.

Juliana: really. Oh would you look at that there's a meeting I'm attending at this time. Well i already made dinner so eat up I'll be back later bye sweetie.

(Y/N): Bye Mom :)

After that Juliana left but you didn't notice the murderous aura surrounding her.

Juliana's Mind: that fucking bitch! Like a fucking animal in heat she takes what doesn't belong to her. Y/N is mine and only mine i will not lose him again. Shaira i hope you gave your last prayers before I'll personally kill you.

Juliana lied about having a meeting. And she was gonna go to shaira's house to kill her.

After she killed shaira she went back home and went to your room.

You heard a knock on your door and opened it you saw your mom standing there.

And there you saw her wearing a bloodied up dress. You stumbled back from the shock.

(Y/N): M-mom, what did you do.

Juliana: I killed shaira for stealing you. But you also need to be punish Y/N.

After she said that she went up to you and threw you on the bed she then went on top of you. You tried struggling but to no avail. After that she raped you nonstop...

The both of you were never seen or heard of again...

The end

2 more we're almost there