Yandere Customer x Prostitute Male Reader (🍋)

Start from the beginning

Then one day your work phone rang, you got excited because you know what this means, A customer. She texted you her address and you went there Asap.

Few minutes later you finally got there, you saw that the house was quite large almost like a mansion.

You then walked towards the large double doors and knocked on it. Then it slowly opened it revealed a woman maybe in her mid or late 30s maybe 10 years older than you. She introduced herself as Len.

[ Len's POV ]

It has only been a month since my divorce with my husband now my lust is at it's highest and I can't contain it for long.

While browsing the internet i stumbled across what looks like a male Prostitute sight. I was skeptical at first but i ordered it for a night.

I patiently waited in my living when all of a sudden i heard knocking on my door. I quickly went there to answer it there i saw him.

When i saw thus guy my heart began to beat faster while skipping some beats.

" H-hello there are you the one i hired? "

(Y/N): Hello there yes I am. My name is Y/N.

He looks so young and handsome to be a prostitute.

" O-oh i see hello there Y/N I'm Len "

After i introduced myself i quickly grabbed him and dragged him towards my king sized bed.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

You were dragged towards Len's bedroom you saw it was quite large. She then threw you onto the bed and pinned you down and kissed you. While kissing she slowly took off your clothes and her's.

She then parted her lips so she can breathe again. You saw that she has a quite hot body. She then kissed you on the neck lowering to the chest and finally your manhood. She started to suck on it like she was craving for this for years now. She then quickened her sucking pace and few minutes later you cane inside her mouth.

She then showed you your cum in her tongue and then she swallowed it.

Len: Hmmm~ what a nice taste. Well then let's get on to the main dish.

She then went on top of you and positioned her wet womanhood on your manhood. She then suddenly thrusted it inside her getting you off guard. She then thrusted her hips, she never felt this way when she had sex with her Ex-husband. She was loving it, she was loving you.

She then quickened the her thrusting pace and you finally felt it.

(Y/N): M-ms. Len I'm about to come.

Len: it's ok Y/N come inside me!

You then climaxed inside her, she then collapsed on your chest and you two fell asleep

Few hours later you finally woke up you noticed Ms. Lens was still on your chest so you woke her up.

She woke up and was still hugging you.

(Y/N): Uhm Ms. Lens can you let go, i still have to go to work customer are waiting.

[ Len's POV ]

I actually forgot that he's just a Male Prostitute. I need to let him go but my heart is stopping me. Why do i feel like this to him? why? I finally let him go and he left. After he left i felt my heart yearned for his presence. Maybe i should order him again. Yeah that's it i can be the only one who can order him he's mine no slut will have him.

.
.
.

I just got home from work and i quickly got my phone out and went to the same website. I called them to order Y/N again.

Len: Hello i want to order a Male Prostitute and I'd like it to be Y/N L/N.

Man: I'm very sorry miss but Y/N is with another customer. Maybe you'd like our other mens.

No. I don't want any man just touching me! Y/N is the only one allowed to do that to me! I want Y/N! give me Y/N!

I hang up and threw my phone out of rage. I'm the only for Y/N I'm the only one he needs!

Then a plan formed in my head

" If Y/N only needs me then I'll just keep him here hehehehe "

I just need the Right time where he's available.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Then the time finally came. You were on free time without an order yet that's when you got a notification on your phone. You saw it was len again so you quickly went there.

You were now on the doorstep of the mansion like house again. You knocked the door and like instantaneous the door opened. Len was there she let you in and you followed her to the kitchen. You sat on the chair waiting for Len. She then came back with a tray of tea she laid it down in the table and i took it. I sipped it but it felt something off, i shrugged it off to now sound rude.

Len: So Y/N i missed you so much you know that.

You blushed at her comment. You were about to speak but then your vision darkened and your head began to painfully throb. You then collapsed and lost consciousness.

.
.
.

Few hours later you woke up in a dazed you saw you were tied in a chair with a gag on.

From the corner of your eye you saw Len there. She then walked towards you holding something in her hand.

That's what the last thing you remembered since your mind was broken by the constant raping and beating. Now your submissive towards lens.

The end

What a short ending don't you agree?

5 more and it's done