Yandere Cheating Witch Girlfriend x Dead Male Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): No it's to late for me now.

Gabriel: Why! Why did you do that even though i betrayed you.

(Y/N): Just paying you back from then. Hehehe Guess I won't have any debt when i go to the afterlife.

Gabriel: *sniff* even dying your still a joker Y/N.

(Y/N): I wish we could've been together longer. Hey wanna know a secret.

You use all your strength pulled something on your back pocket it was a small box you then gave it to her.

(Y/N): Never got the chance to give it to you.

She then opened the box and saw two pairs of diamond rings in it. She then started to cry hard.

Gabriel: Y/N.

(Y/N): ...

Gabriel: Y/N?

(Y/N): ...

Gabriel: No Y/N! Don't leave me here.

You died by internal bleeding. Gabriel cried and cried on your corpse the small box held in her hand.

Timeskip
1 year later

We can see a woman walking through a thick forest. A woman with Pink hair and in a dress with a witches hat. We can also see she was carrying a coffin behind her back.

(Imagine it like Hitsugi No chaika)

It was none other than Gabriel carrying your corpse in the coffin. She was still hoping you could be revived. She learned dark magic but to no avail she learned god magic still nothing. Then she heard a rumor while traveling in town. The rumor said that there was a god granting wishes but you had to do a task for her. It said that it's located in a thick forest but first you need to cross a large river, walked for hundreds of miles and climb a mountain to get there. But Gabriel was determined to do so if it's to bring Y/N back.

She finally got there she saw a shrine in the thick forest. She went there and saw a girl there.

???: Oh wow a visitor. I've never had one since a long time now. So why might you be here.

Gabriel: Are you the goddess that grants wish.

???: Oh why yes I'm that goddess my name is cleomatica (sorry it was just on the spot). What do you wish for?

Gabriel: i wish for the revival of my boyfriend *drops the coffin and opened it*

Cleomatica: Oh wow what a determined girlfriend you are. But I can't just grant wishes when there nothing in return for me.

Gabriel: what do you want?

Cleomatica: I want something of value. Bring me a demon's head and I'll grant your wish.

Gabriel: A demon's head? Why?

Cleomatica: Well you see a demon's head is nothing of value here. But in our realm, the realm of the gods. A demon's head is very valuable there so bring me that and your wish is granted.

Gabriel then set off to another journey.

Timeskip
4 months later

Gabriel finally obtained a demon's head and went back to the shrine. She then gave the head to a surprised Cleomatica.

Cleomatica: Wow didn't know you could do it.

Gabriel: I did my side now do yours. Give me Y/N back.

Cleomatica nodded and performed a ritual with the coffin in the middle.

Cleomatica: One thing before i finish this ritual. Do you want to erase something in his mind?

Gabriel: Yes erase the memory where I cheated on him.

Cleomatica: You cheated on him. I see well I'll make it happen just don't break his heart this time.

Cleomatica continued the ritual, then a flash of light coming from above shined on the coffin. Then it was gone the ritual circle was gone, the light was gone and Cleomatica was gone. Then Gabriel saw the coffin moving then she walked towards it to open it.

There she saw Y/N alive and well.

(Y/N): Gabriel? What, what happened why am i in a coffin.

Gabriel didn't answer and just hugged you crying her eyes away. You hugged her back and comforted her.

After that the two of you went back home and you two lived happily ever after.

The end