Disclosure

This story is pure fan fiction. It is based off the Disney owned "Gargoyles" cartoon. It continues the story after "season 3: The Goliath Chronicles". It does not continue or include the stories written by Greg Weisman for Marvel or Slave Labor Graphics and Creature Comics. 

I am a fan of Disney and definitely of Gargoyles! My hope is to reach other fans of the 90's cartoon by continuing a story that was well written, well drawn, and for its time, really unique! I hope I can do the story justice because it was, and still is, one of my favorite!   

THIS STORY IS 100% STRAIGHT TO AUDIENCE! YOU ARE READING THE FIRST WRITTEN VERSION; UN-CUT AND UNPOLISHED! 

Now for the rest of the legal jarble:

XANATOS' CURSE

Copyright © 2020 by Brian Rinear

All rights reserved. No part of this publication (not including rights and privileges owned by the Walt Disney Company) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from both the copyright owner and the publisher.

Requests for permission to make copies of any part of this work should be obtained from the author.