▪︎3 - alcoholic jazz and tears▪︎

°•☆•°•☆•° Enjoy the chapter °•☆•°•☆•°
This chapter contains mature language, and scenes of an argument.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

"Hmm.. I feel like it's not.. jazzy enough. Add more saxophone and alcohol into the mix, and then we should be good."

"This is why you can't have any energy drinks, Jisung."

"But my idea was good!" The youngest huffed as he looked at the two older hyungs in the room. "It's not my fault Changbin hyung thought something was missing in there! 'Scene Stealers' is basically rap and jazz twirling together and salsa dancing-"

"Changbin-ah, why did you get him that Monster.." Chan sighed as his face fell into his hands.

3RACHA had reunited for the 9th time this week (despite it only being a Thursday), trying to fix up their old pieces, and trying to create new ones - as well as focusing on producing the music for their newest Stray Kids album. Normally, the other members were good at writing their lyrics, so they decided to leave that part to them. Let's just hope they don't turn to Mother Minho for ideas.

"He wanted it! It is partially your fault, hyung. You drove by the 24/7 store, you get what you wanted." Changbin shrugged, sliding one side of the headphones off so that he could hear the other two. "Damnit, i don't know.. Something is just missing in this!"

"I agree." the eldest sighed, saving all the work before closing the piece down, and opening a brand new project. "Let's start fresh. Maybe it will get some ideas sparking for the album as well."

"Good point." The second oldest (but also second youngest? ... middle man?) sighed as well, and stretched with a quiet groan. "What could this song be about?"

"I don't actually know." Chan thought for a bit, before turning to Jisung. "What about you, JiJi? What do you think?"

"It could be about the fuckety we all get up to behind the cameras." Jisung shugged with a content smile as he brought the can to his lips, ignoring Chan's groan.

"I'm serious."

"And so am i-" the younger squirrel-like man began, but got cut off when his phone started to go off. He lifted his phone from the table beside him, and a smile slipped onto his face. "It's Hyunjinnie hyung.."

Changbin smiled at the younger; he could already tell how whipped Jisung was for Hyunjin - but let's be honest with everyone, who isn't? "You can answer it, 'Sung."

"Thank you." Jisung slid the 'answer' icon across the screen, and put the phone on speaker - now hoping Hyunjin won't say anything massively embarrassing. "Hey Hyunjinnie hyung! What's up?"