Chpt.3- Weasley&Malfoy

Start from the beginning

"Dear Mr. and Mr. Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Students shall be required to report to the reception dates for which shall be duly advised.
We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwarts heritage."

    "He will not be going! I tell you! We swore we'd put a stop to all this rubbish," Veron says as he walks closer to Harry. I pulled Harry closer to me. "You knew? All this time. You lied to me!" Harry called out to them. "Of course we knew. How could you not be with my perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak!" Petunia ranted. "ENOUGH!" I raised my voice in anger. "We are going and that is final. You don't have to pay a thing," I tell them. "He'll not be going," Veron says as he points at Harry. "Oh, and a great Muggle like you is going to stop him are yah?" Hagrid mocks him. "Muggle?" Harry asked. "Non-magic folk," Hagrid answers then continues, "This boy's had his name down since he were born. He's going to the finest school of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the world. And! He'll be under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen, Albus Dumbledore." Me and Harry try not to roll our eyes. Out the corner of my eye I see Dudley already attacking our cake. I sigh. Even though Harry said Hagrid's cooking wasn't good I still at least wanted to try it. Plus our rings would of protected us if it was potioned. Our rings were currently in glamour not to be seen. "I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks," Veron stated. "I just said you wouldn't," I told Veron loud enough for him to hear me. Hagrid still got mad and pointed his umbrella at Veron. "Never insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me," Hagrid says sternly. Then he hears Dudley sniffing and looks over to see Dudley pigging out on the cake. I see Hagrid's eyes get more angry. He swishes the umbrella and gives Dudley a pigs tail. The Dursely's freak out and all of them run upstairs. "Um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking I'm not allowed to do magic," Hagrid whispers to us. "Our lips is sealed," Harry replied. "Oh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off," he says as he pulls out a pocket watch. "Yes sooner we leave the better," I replied.

   We were in London by morning. As we currently walk down the streets, Harry was reading the list. "All students must be equipped with, one standard size 2 pewter cauldron, and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad. Can we find all this in London?" Harry asked Hagrid to keep the act up. "If you know where to go," Hagrid replied. We enter the Leaky Cauldron. Both me and Harry shift the bags on our shoulders. Our trunks were shrunk in our bags. Our bags looked like my old school bag. So they were simple black. Harry's had his name on his bag in gold while mine was in silver. The bags had tons of enchantments. Including a blood&magic ward on them. We're only Harry and I can get into each other's bags. Luckily we stopped by a Muggle bathroom before arriving here. Me and Harry were changed into more nicer but simple clothes. Which was black dress shirt&pants for Harry, White shirt and a dark navy blue pants for me. As we get by and head to the alley entrance, Tom the owner speaks. "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Tom asked. "No thanks Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping Harry and Lelouch buy their school supplies," Hagrid tells him. "Think he'll recognize you," I whispered to Harry. "Shouldn't you worry about yourself since our last time here," Harry whispers back. 'Oh bloody hell,' I thought. "Alright then. You know we're the passage is. Feel free to come get a drink when your done," Tom says as he goes to tend another customer. Me and Harry sigh in relief. We get to the alley and Hagrid is pointing out all the stores. "But Hagrid, how are we to pay for all of this? I haven't any money," Harry asked to continue act. "Well there's your money, Harry. Gringotts, that's the wizard bank," he answered.

     We get to Harry's trust volt. Harry takes his coin bag that is connected to his Evans volt. He puts everything besides one small stack of gallions in the bag. Hagrid gives Harry a curious look. "We don't know how much things will cost here. It's better to be safe than sorry," is Harry's answer to him. Later after Hadgrid gets the secrecy errand, we get our school shopping done. Luckily we were able to keep Hagrid aloof. Saying we had to do our shopping by ourselves to learn. He let us, when he came back for us he handed Harry an owl. "Hedwig!" Harry says with a smile. I swear the owl was burning a hole through me with her stare, and her eyes seemed fimilar to me. 'Nah, couldn't be,' I thought.