👩‍👦 Samarth ki Mumma 👩‍👦

Enjoy reading ✨

Vote|Comment|Share 📍

No targets today 💥 Aap sab Ko aaj targets se aazadi dedi maine🤣😜

Aap logo ne target complete nahi Kia still I uploaded ! Please vote karo naaaaaa🥺

🇮🇳 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇮🇳

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was beautiful Monday morning! Samarth is silently playing with his hands by putting them in his little mouth. He was laying in between his parents who were sleeping peacefully! He didn't disturbed them as if he knew that his parents are damn tired!

After a while, shehnaaz stirred and opened her eyes to witness a beautiful scene! Samarth was looking at her with his doe eyes and his fist in his mouth! He was swaying his legs in air excitedly! Shehnaaz sat on bed and took him on her lap. She kissed his cheeks! Samarth instantly put his arms around her neck and snuggled into her! Shehnaaz patted his back !

Sana:- Goodmorning mera puttu! Meri Jaan! Uth Gaya mera baby! Kab utha! Aaj jaldi uth Gaye aap! Hmm!

Samarth:- Uhhujgwkjskakalajsiiu

Sana:- Ninni hogyi poori mere Shona ki! Or nahi Sona betu. Chalo mumma aapki maalish kardeti hai phir nehladegi! Chalo chalo !

Sana carefully stoodup with Samarth in her arms! She glanced at sidharth and saw him sleeping peacefully! She placed a baby mat on floor and sat! She massaged him with baby oil ! Samarth was continuously giggling and swaying his hands in air! Sana chuckled on her naughty son! She kissed his feets affectionately.

Sana:- mza aarha hai meri Jaan ko! Hm? Mere bete Ko maalish karana pasand h! Mumma Ko toh pata hi nahi tha! Abse Mumma hi karega aapki maalish meri jaan!

Samarth put his hands in his mouth and Sana hurriedly took it out and wiped it with towel!

Sana:- betu nahi karte aise baccha! Bad manners baby! Mera puttu toh good boy hai na! Aise nahi karte! Chalo baby ab nahaai nahaai karenge!

Sana bath him with Luke warm water and wiped him! She covered him with towel properly and took him out! She kept  him on the bed and applied body lotion and baby face cream! She applied baby powder as well! Shehnaaz didn't made him wear diapers because it's not good for everyday basis! She made him ready and applied little kohl on his forehead! Sana kissed his cheeks lovingly! She took him in her arms and gave him milk ! He hurriedly drank it!

Sana:- Aww mere puttu nu bhuk lagi thi! Sorry mumma ki Jaan! Kal se Mumma dhyaan rakhegi! Aaram se pio  betu! Koi nahi leke bhaag Raha!

Samarth drank milk and Sana kept the bottle on side table!

Sana:- Puttu aap thodi der Dadda k paas raho! Mumma Nahai Nahai  karke aati h! Okay baby mera!

She kept him near sidharth and kept pillows around for safety! She got ready in red saree with sindur , Choora and mangalsutra... looking like complete newly wed bride! She woke sidharth and he also got ready! They headed downstairs and Sana entered in kitchen! Cook already made breakfast and she helped in serving!
Amita came with milk bottle and said..

Amita:- bhabhi ji dijiye Mai baba Ko dudh pila deti hu!

Sana:- nahi Amita! Mere puttu ne pi Liya h!

SM:- Arey wahh!

Priti :- aaj toh Samarth tyaar h poora! Samarth Ki Mumma ne ready kia usko

Sana:- ji di! Mere puttu aaj Nona baby ban gya!

Neetu :- la Sana, Samarth Ko mujhe de! Mai bhi toh khelu iske saath!

Sana handed her Samarth but instantly he screeched and started crying! Sana panicking Took him in her arms and he stopped crying and snuggled! Everyone chuckled seeing this!

Sid:- isko bas apni maa chahiye!

Khushi:- ha mamu! Samarth only needs Mami! Mere pass bhi nhi aata unko chhorke

Sana:- puttu kya hogya ! Kyu roye aise! Aapko pta Mumma kinna dar gayi thi! Aise nahi Roya karo betu! Mumma k Nona puttu ho na aap!

Everyone adored there bond! They thought How can a step mother love his stepson like this ! This is so pure and divine! No one can say that they are not biologically connected! Sana love Samarth like her own son and Samarth also reciprocated her love equally! They are connected by heart!

Sidharth's nieces insisted him to stay at home and enjoy with them! He agreed because he wanted to spend some quality time with his family!

They enjoyed alot with each other! Lunch served and everyone ate it ! They were loving each other's company! Everyone sat on sofa and his sisters started teasing sidharth and shehnaaz! Samarth slept on shehnaaz's lap holding her saree pallu! Sana was patting his tummy slowly!

Suddenly the woman whom sidharth hates to the core enters with a devilish smile unaware of all the happenings!

What will Rumi do? Kya wo kisi naye plan k saath aayi hai? Wait to know more 💥

Promo:- Rumi snatches Samarth😫

Aap logo ne target complete nahi Kia still I uploaded ! Please vote karo naaaaaa🥺

No targets today 💥 Aap sab Ko aaj targets se aazadi dedi maine🤣😜

VOTE

COMMENT 💬

ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST 📍

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 💗