Brandan rubbed his face with his left hand while with the right hand he slammed the glass of whiskey on the bar counter before yelling lowly at Oliver. "Shut the hell up Oliver! Your ridiculous schemes are not helping."

But Oliver was indifferent. "I already told you to try some vodka, they always help..."

Brandan was about to yell some more but Elli couldn't take it anymore, she suddenly howled up in laughter. Brandan and Oliver looked at Elli surprised seeing her there. 

"Seriously guys, you are planning to... to..." She couldn't complete her sentence and burst out laughing again. 

Oliver scoffed. "I don't understand, why is it so damn difficult to have a little bit of peace without your interference. Seriously Elli? You are stalking me now! I mean I know I am irresistible..."

Elli stopped laughing and glared at Oliver. Rolling eyes Brandan moved to the other side of Oliver, he couldn't take it anymore sitting between Elli and Oliver. His poor ears wouldn't be able to take so much pressure. 

"Irresistible my foot." Elli retorted back.

Oliver slammed down his glass on the bar counter and looked at Elli with a coy grin. "Now accept it Elli, don't be shy."

Elli groaned angrily and looked away. Shrugging Oliver too concentrated on his boozing. 

A good ten minutes passed in silence. A bulky man came and leaned on the counter's edge next to Elli. A little uncomfortable now, she tried ignoring him but he was staring at her creepily, he offered to buy her a drink which Elli denied politely but the man seemed persistent.

"Why beautiful? The night is young and so are we. Why not have some fun babe?" With a terrible attempt of a smirk which looked like was copied from the real devil residing in hell the man whipped her perfume leaning in. "My place is not far babe or we can maybe find a ... dark corner right here."

Elli had had enough. "Listen you, just get lost okay. I'M NOT INTERESTED."

She said the last part putting more pressure on her words. 

Anger contorted on the man's face now, in a flash he grabbed Elli's wrist.

On the other hand, Oliver and Brandan were silently observing the scene for a while. Brandan was about to proceed to take care of that creepy jerk but before he could do anything Oliver stood beside Elli facing the brute.

"Hey man. Let her go okay." Oliver spat.

The man looked at Oliver and smirked. 

Running a hand through his hair Oliver tried calmly. "Come on man, let's not do this huh. And which part of _ I'm not interested_ you didn't understand huh! "

"Listen you, just go back and do whatever you were doing and let me do whatever I am doing." The man leered, his hand still gripping Elli's wrist in a painful force.