Sunki!!

(A/N- In this one shot Sunoo is 21 and Niki is 20 yrs old.
Includes making out)

~~~

Third person P.O.V

Sunoo and Niki moved in together 3 months ago as boyfriends.

Ever since they moved in together college life has only got busier than ever.

After a long week both of them had time for each other in the weekend. Like FINALLY!

It was almost noon by the time Sunoo was trying to wake up in Niki's arms.

"Rikiiiii we should wake up" Sunoo groans as he opens his eyes.

"Hmm" Niki humms and also opens his and gives Sunoo a morning kiss on his forehead.

Both the boys got out of bed but Sunoo was the first one to do his morning routine.

Right after that he went into the kitchen to make brunch for both of them.

Sunoo felt a pair of hands around his waist, ofc he knows who it was.

Niki put his head on Sunoo's shoulder waiting for the eggs to boil.

Meanwhile Niki being the mischievous one he started pecking Sunoo's neck.

Sunoo turned off the stove and was facing Niki now.

"Riki we just woke up" Sunoo said reminding Niki as he already knows what's going to happen.

"As if I care, you know that Sun and little do I know that you also enjoy kissing me." Niki said raising an eyebrow while smirking.

"Yah! Stop it already" Sunoo tried running away from Niki's grip.

But Niki was fast, he pulled Sunoo back and made him sit on the kitchen counter.

Niki started off kissing his boyfriend on his lips fiercely.

The kiss kept getting deeper and heated up.

Both of them were out of breath and pulled back and looked into each other's eyes full of love.

Sunoo could feel the same butterflies when they shared their first kiss.

Without any waste of time Sunoo closed the gap between their lips once again.

~~~
(A/N)
Hellouu I actually thought of writing a longer chapter but I don't have time and my health & sleep are 📉📉📉
As I'll be busy for next few days I'm just uploading this now😂✌🏻.
I might upload 1 chapter a week (basically 1 oneshot a week).
That's it for the week...
Have a good night/day!!
Thank you❤️