•Chapter 13•

I walked my way in the halls, listening for anything. I floated up a little so no one could hear me walking. Soon, a blast of ice came toward me. As soon as I found myself behind Todoroki, I freaked out, facing his back.

Shit, why did I have to end up with the hot and powerful guy?

I internally groaned as I kicked his back and straddled it; holding his wrists above his head, I leaned forward to whisper something in his ear.

"Never let your guard down, pretty boy," I said as Todoroki put his back on the ice and slid through it before I could tie him around the capture tape. "Great," I mumbled. I floated myself upwards to stand up straight. This would be impossible with his quirks.

Suddenly, I got a crazy idea. I tried to focus on where his quirk was inside his body. In Canada, we studied quirk history. I focused on his joint and shattered it as my eyes grew blurry. All of a sudden, Todoroki stumbled.

"Guess you don't have a quirk anymore," I teased. Todoroki lunged towards me and put a handout, ready to punch my face. I stood there, and at the last minute, I grabbed his arm and twisted him around. I then brought him towards my body, keeping him locked in towards me.

"Takes two to tango," he mumbled. My eyes widened as he flipped me over and jumped in the air, straddling me as he landed.

"Guess you got me," I fake cried. Todoroki looked victorious as I smirked behind my closed eyes and used my legs to boost me up, which ended up with me straddling him instead. I locked his wrists as I leaned down, my chest touching his.

I was dangerously close to his lower region as I leaned closer to his scowling face.

"Looks like I got you now, pretty boy," I said as I smirked and leaned up. I used my hand to keep his wrists down and my other hand to get the capture tape.

Once I got him, I sat back and jumped off his back. Unfortunately, I still had my quirk, so my eyes were still blurry. I sighed in relief as I leaned against the wall and watched Todoroki. Soon enough, the match was over as I untied Todoroki and helped him. He stared at me and took my hand as I yanked him up.

We headed back to the group. I went towards Mina and back and hugged her while I put my chin on her shoulders. She looked at me and gasped.

"Omg, babes! That was so cool! The way your eyes glowed then you straddled him- honestly, I low-key wished I was Todoroki at that moment-"

"Y/N! I'm so glad I have the pleasure of being your best friend-" Denks started but was interrupted by All Might.

"Does anyone know who the MVP was for the match?" All Might asked. Momo raised her hand and answered.

"L/N is the MVP because she didn't rely on her quirk the whole time. She used it when necessary, and she thought outside the box to use her quirk for a great purpose."

"She also stayed back and watched Todoroki make sure he didn't escape. Not to mention, she looked hella cool while doing so," Momo stated as she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and made a half-heart with my index and middle finger, and she tilted her head to the side and did the same, but on the opposite side.

Mina reminded me that my eyes were still glowing but flickering this time. I turned off my quirk as I felt uneasy. My eyelids felt heavy as I passed out. The last thing I heard was Mina and Denks screaming my name.

Katsuki's POV

I talked with Shitty Hair about L/N's match and how powerful she could be. That gave me even more reason to be with her.

I turned my head as I heard screams. I found the scene as Dunce Face was holding L/N's unconscious body. My eyes widened as I rushed toward her. Her skin looked pale as I gently put my hands under her neck and behind her knees.

I carried her bridal style to Recovery Girl's office. I quickly walked passed Deku as he stared at L/N in concern. I set L/N on her bed and stared at her in concern before heading toward the door.

"What happened," Deku asked in concern. I scoffed in response and replied,

"Stupid dipshit went past her limit... she forgot to turn her quirk off." I stared at her resting face before smiling softly to myself. I then excused myself and headed out of the office.

Y/N's POV

My eyes flickered open as a bright light blinded me, and I sat up, looking around me. I saw Izuku's bed in the distance and walked towards him.

"Hi, Izu," I said. He jumped slightly, then relaxed, knowing it was me.

"Ah! Y-Y/N-chan... You scared me," he mumbled. I apologized and sat by his bed.

"Did you win your match," Izuku asked? I nodded and smiled.

"I think the teacher recorded it, so you can probably see it soon," I explained as we talked and talked until Recovery Girl said Izuku could go. We started to head out the door and walked to my house, but when Izuku stopped at my door, he looked worried.

"Izu? What's wrong?" I ask and tilt my head in confusion. Izuku sighs and lifts his gaze towards me.

"Y/N, there's something I need to tell you."

~