Xiu Mei meets Nakiri Erina

"Whoever said miracles don't exist! I just happened to come across one!"

True indeed. The forbidden door was like a teleportation of some kind where I ended up in a whole new universe. As the description mentions, I am one hell of a hardcore anime fan. Probably the best one too. Just kidding! My name's Xiu Mei and I just turned eighteen last month.

Now coming back to reality, I was least surprised about the fact that I was no longer at the circus grounds. Trees surrounded me but at the same time could hear the voices of children as they passed by a distance near to my location. I followed their noises and managed to get out of the woods. There was a long curvy paved path leading to a building, flaunting a haunted theme but at first glance, I recognized that it was none other than the signature polar star dormitory of the anime series, Shokugeki No soma! I hurried along to greet my idol chef, Yukihira Soma-Kun. It took me about ten minutes to reach the humongous gate of the dormitory, but wait!!!

A blonde girl, wearing the famous Totsuki Uniform, stood there in front of the entrance, beating her head and screaming to herself, "Soma! You big idiot! Should I enter?! Or not!! Should I?! Oh no! ugh!".

I walked up to her and as she continued enacting her dilemma dramatically, I knelt before her in the Japanese style and admired her cute face until she noticed.

"Hey! What are you doing?", she demanded.

"I am here to greet, Yukihira Soma-Kun", I replied.

"Oh great! Now he's even popular with the other girls!", the blonde exclaimed.

"Oh no!"

I explained all that had happened, and she was surprised to hear my story as expected. She asked me what I was gonna do. I was unsure of myself but for the time being she asked me to accompany her to the World famous Totsuki Culinary Academy. I was more than just excited.