Chapter 12 - The End

"What was that?" Anna asked.

"Elfireza," Elsa said louder, turning her face to Anna which was in deep shock.

"She would never do this to us. She's our sister," Anna argued.

"Anna, who else in the world has fire powers and wants to burn down of all places Arendelle? And do you remember how she tried to kill me that one time?" Elsa fired back.

Anna nodded in agreement and looked down feeling guilty.

"Well what are we going to do now?" Anna asked.

"I don't know," Elsa replied. In the first time in forever, Elsa looked as afraid as she did in the ages where she shut Anna out. Tears glowed in her eyes and she couldn't make any eye contact, she just looked down to the ground and was in deep shock.

Anna patted Elsa's shoulder to give her comfort and held her hand again. Everyone was in silence now, except for the laughter of Elfireza and the roars of the Firemen.

"Fire beats ice," Elsa said finally, still looking down. "We're gonna lose this one, Anna. We're gonna die for real this time."

"Oh, Elsa please don't say that! You know that won't happen," Anna said, looking scared as Elsa now too.

"But it will happen Anna." Elsa gazed up again at Anna with a craze in her eye. She began to laugh just like Elfireza. "It will happen!"

"Elsa stop!" Anna shouted, tears falling down her cheeks. "We won't-we won't-" Anna wiped a tear from her freckled face, "die."

Anna began to wail and covered her face. The kind woman next to her smoothed and patted her hand on her back.

"You see Anna? We will die," Elsa said softly. "We will, we will. But the good thing is pretty much all of Arendelle is together now. So all of us will be together in the end."

Anna glanced up at Elsa. "The end?" she questioned.

"Yes, dear sister," Elsa said, almost a little bit creepily. "This is the end, this is where all of our lives end!" Elsa bellowed.

"No!" Anna shrieked.

"Queen Elsa! You can't just sit there and tell us all we are going to die, you have to at least try to help you and us all out here," the woman next to Anna argued.

"Okay, but I'm going to need your help," Elsa told her seriously.

"Let's get ourselves our weapons!" the woman clamored to the crowd.

Everyone roared in "celebration" I guess you could say and ran to their homes to gather their weapons - guns, ammunition, bows and arrows, spikes, bludgeons - loads of tools they dug their houses for.

They marched out of their houses, looking brave, looking ready to attack. The Firemen came closer and as soon as Elsa saw a glimpse of Elfireza she yelled, "FIGHT!"

The gatherings of villagers started screaming and aimed their weapons upon the men.

"You get them, I'll get the queen of the group," Elsa told maliciously, narrowing her eyes at Elfireza.

Elfireza walked calmly up to Elsa. "Hello sister. Long time, no see."

"Yes, indeed," Elsa said, still crouching low ready to shoot out her powers.

"I don't understand what your silly crouching is all about," Elfireza said.

"Since when did you become British," Elsa said, standing up, placing her hands on her hips.

"British?" Elfireza said with a chuckle. "I'm just trying to be umm- have good vocabulary I guess," Elfireza stammered.

"No time for vocabulary lessons, sister," Elsa said, clutching her hands and slowly waving snowflakes from her hands.

"Alright," Elfireza agreed, nodding her head. "Alright boys, you can REALLY attack now," she hollered.

The Firemen roared ear-piercingly and shot giant balls of fire from their hands. The villagers aimed for the eyes of the monsters, if they aimed otherwise nothing would happen, arrows and such would just pass through the bodies of the creatures. The villagers knew that already because well, they've had experiences with objects falling in the fire before.

"Well come on now," Elfireza said. "Show me whatcha got."

"Oh, I will," Elsa said with a devilish smirk.

She held her arms out and grasped the air around her. Sharp ice traveled upwards from her hands, then headed towards Elfireza. The icicles swirled in the air, ready to charge. Elfireza crossed her arms impatiently. The icicles finally flung towards her stomach and Elfireza jumped about to defend herself. She burned the icicles into ashes and flames, then gave an evil smirk to Elsa.

"You thought you would win this one, didn't you sister?" Elfireza said.

"Well, no not really, but I just wanted to see the fear on your face for once," Elsa replied.

"What do you mean? There is no sense of shock on my face," Elfireza wondered.

"Not until now," Elsa murmured in a whisper only her and Elfireza could hear.

She shot out a miniature blizzard from her hands and flung it towards Elfireza. The blizzard flurried around her, wanting to travel into her lungs and make it become so cold she wouldn't be able to breathe and her cheeks would gleam blue. Elfireza did look a little frightened, but not frightened enough for Elsa's satisfaction. Elsa enlarged the blizzard and made the blowing snow come closer to Elfireza. It seemed now that everyone, even the Firemen stopped their attacking and watched the scene of Elfireza and Elsa. While the storm was still going on Elsa slashed a puff of snow to Elfireza's face. But it wasn't just a simple throw, it was a throw that entered her insides and navigated through her brain and then to her neck. She swallowed as if it was the last swallow she would be able to do. Well, maybe it was. Her eyes turned from a dark orange-brown color to an icy blue. Even her hair started to turn into a different hue. It was white, just like Anna's hair when she began to freeze.

Now Elsa had what she wanted. Elfireza's face was full of fear, full of shock. But it was also full of something else that Elsa did not like. It was full of death.