Yandere Best Friend x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Well uhmm how do i put this, uhmm Y/N i really really like you, so please go out with me" She said to me while turning away from embarrassment.

(3rd Person POV)

You can't believe what your hearing, You crush, one of the most beautiful girl's in school asking you out. You were you were in disbelief and your Mind.exe has stopped working.

"I-i-i R-really l-l-like you too Taylor b-but i-i t-t-thought i-i-i w-was o-out o-of y-y-your l-l-leauge." You said to her while being a stuttering mess.

(At the school gates)

Carl was waiting for you at the school gates. He was visibly annoyed on why your taking so long to come. Few minutes had pass and there you were exiting the school. You saw Carl at the school gates visibly irritated. You slowy went up to him to see if he's ok.

"Uhmm Carl? Are you ok?" You said to the said guy.

'Y/N you made me wait for so long i was getting irritated on not seeing you cute face' Carl thought to himself. "What took you so long?" Carl asked.

"Well this is embarrassing to share but I just got asked out by my crush Annie Taylor." You said in a bit of excitement.

But what you didn't know that there was a murderous intent emitting from carl.

(Carl's POV)

What! Y/N was asked out! And from that bitch Taylor! She was the last person i thought of to who would have a crush on my Y/N. And now here she was stealing Y/N away from me! I have to kill her no matter what! She needs to die, I'm the only person that Y/N needs. Just then a planned formed in my mind and put it to action.

"Hey Y/N how about we hangout on Saturday at my house. You can bring your Girlfriend so i can meet her what do you say?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's sounds great wait I'll text her right away" Y/N said and he took his phone out to text that bitch. 

My plan was simple while we hangout, and when that bitch uses the bathroom there I'll kill her on the spot. After killing her there I'll take my beloved's first, And we'll love happily forever.

(3rd person POV)

It was now Saturday you and your girlfriend are now heading you way to Carl's house. You rang the door bell and carl instantly answered.

"Oh you two are already here, and you must be Y/N's girlfriend my name is Carl Williams." Carl said to taylor.

"Oh yeah Y/N told me so much about you" Taylor stated.

After the exchange of greetings carl let you in and you two sat on the couch. The three of you began hanging out telling stories, watching movies and whatnot. Thirty-minutes later Annie Got up and asked Carl where the bathroom was.

The plan was a go. Carl pointed at the bathroom upstairs, after she got there carl got up and said he was getting something in his room.

Carl went upstairs and went pass his room and went to the bathroom. Annie was done and was now washing her hands.

"Oi you messed with the wrong guy Y/N was supposed to be mine" A voice came from behind her it was from carl.

Carl was wielding a kitchen knife. Without any hesitation Carl dashed towards annie, about to slice when suddenly. Annie used a effective self-defense maneuver, she took his arm and she threw carl on the tiled floor.

Carl was dumbfounded on what just happened. He was about to get up for another attack but he was held down by Annie's knee on his gut.

"You thought you can get Y/N by just that pitiful" Annie said "Y/N told me that you've been friends with him since Highschool right. Well you see hehehehe I've been following him since childhood. So you can't just sever my bond with Y/N we're unbreakable." She added.

Then right there and then carl realized something. That this girl was even crazier than her. Annie then took carl's knife and plunged it on carl's heart instantly killing him.

"Another one dead, oh Y/N I can't believe your so popular but you can't see that because i killed all of them." She then walked back to you and put on fake tears.

You began to worry and went to her.

"A-annie what happened? Why are you crying?" You asked.

"Y/N, Carl tried raping me. Let's get out of here Y/N" she said. After that you both left the house after the said raping. You never saw Carl again and you lived happily with your wife Annie.

(The end)

Not only does my sister like yaoi but she also loves plot twist. When i first read this story of hers and found out about the plot twist part i freaked out like how did she think about that. I asked her why she did that she simply said " This is a Female Yandere x Male Reader "