"I don't know, still deciding on that one." 

"How about a private restaurant in the heart of Tokyo? My cousin once ate there and she said it's a really great place." 

"Your cousin, Yvette Valencia wasn't it?" Emiko asked me.

"Yes, as crazy as my cousin is she knew a lot of great places to dine in. Come on, let's go." 

"Yes, ma'am." We both walked away into my car and drove to a restaurant not so far away from my dad's company. When we arrived the place was almost empty but even so, I decided to wear a black mask and shades to cover my eyes. We booked a private room just for the two of us. 

"You know it is still hard to believe that the friendly and all-cheery Kobayashi Minori is actually Miori Rhendmons. You both looked and acted nothing alike!" Emiko said as she looked at my all-black outfit. 

"Well, yeah, how am I supposed to hide my identity if I acted the way I usual act?" I said as I remove my mask and shades

"Yeah, good. Did you take acting classes while in The States? Why is your acting really convincing?" 

"I took theatre in my sophomore year, only for one semester, and it was all for extra credits." 

"Anyway, from what I heard, you and Akashi are the top students on your major right?" My brows furrowed at the mention of that name.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked. 

"Well, no, just asking really...I was a little surprised that you are able to get almost perfect scores in all the classes similar to Akashi. I remembered that you were the brightest student in class, but no one has even beaten him before, and you are the first one that can really compete with his intellect." I sipped my tea and raised an eyebrow.

"I study and work really hard. You know, I am not going to let some guy hinder me from doing my best. Besides, Akashi is smart but he's not at the same level of intelligence as my sister, Issa. Even I have a hard time competing with her."

"Yeah...Your sister is the SMARTEST person I knew, seriously, your dad really has the most beautiful and intelligent children!" 

"You're exaggerating, you know I don't like it when someone compliments us too much, it makes me feel suspicious about their true intentions," I said. Emiko chuckled awkwardly.

"Sorry I got carried away again..." I then remembered something about Akashi after he was mentioned.

"But I am curious, is it true that Akashi and Yamaguchi are engaged?" 

"Huh? Yes, almost everyone knew about it. Their engagement has been made public about a year ago. 

"A year ago, huh?" I asked slightly mumbling. 

"Yeah, but you know my cousin, Hayashi Takehito is a close friend of both of them. Even though we do not get along most of the time, he still told me that Akashi and Yamaguchi's engagement is just to strengthen business partnerships between the families. Akashi's father promised to give a huge investment in Yamaguchi's company, and both families become prominent shareholders in each other's company. It's sickening to think someone would arrange that just because they are greedy for more money." Emiko said while I just looked at the sky from the top floor view.