Discontinuing/Rewriting

Hello, everyone, sorry for pulling up out of thin air all of a sudden!

I know so many of you have anticipated this story for a long time, and you have been patiently waiting so long for an update, but I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to disclose to you that I will no longer be continuing this story.

It's been a long two years, and the longer I look back on this story, I've realized that this has become a story I have no longer loved writing.

It lacked the thrill and genuine spontaneity that I felt when I first started writing, something I find unfair to my readers who are reading it when all I wanted to do since the start was write with genuineness. It's not something you deserve, because the joy of reading is something that should be heartfelt with a writing of returned reciprocity.

It shouldn't be ridden by a senseless duty to write just to write because people are reading—actually, I want to enjoy and love writing again, and this time, I want to experience it with you like we used to with a mindful heart.

I hope you can forgive me, and let us be friends once more, reader.

I appreciate you very much, much more than you might believe. You being here is reason for my newfound vision to love writing again. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

NOW!

That out of the way, idk yet if I will be deleting this story any time soon, nor do I have a specific idea for when the rewrite will come out. But, when it does, Imma swing it your way head on! After all, you know that about me best—once I'm ready, I'll give it my all.

Hehe, much love.

~ Author.