White Knight

Weiss Schnee was a lot of things, a proud woman. A successful buisness woman, a woman who isn't afraid to do what is needed for her family. But more importantly at this moment, she is very stressed.

Weiss was working on and off the clock, being a CEO gave her very little time to be out of the office, or away from her work duties. She would continually find herself debating on drinking herself into a coma, but would remember her ground. Her very thing she would come home to.

Jaune: "Snow flake, are you okay?" The woman turned to her left, seeing Jaune standing there, an endearing hand on her shoulder with a look of worry on his face.

Weiss: "I'm doing good now." She grabbed his large but soft hand, placing her cheek into it. You see Weiss would never show PDA, but at home, it was a different story. It was like a puppy seeing their human after so long. "How was your day my love."

Jaune leans down and kisses her forehead. Slowly stroking her cheek, feeling the frustration his wife held dissipate.

Jaune: "Better. Now that I see you're okay." He pulled out a small bag, it looked like a lunch box with a pastel blue ribbon tied and a blue heart on the front. "I brought you lunch, remember you need food. Especially since stress isn't good for you, or our little blessing." He moves his hand to her belly, slowly rubbing it, feeling their child move slightly. "Now promise me, you'll call it after your 7th hour, if not I'll have to drag you out again." He said with a endearing but stern nature.

Weiss giggled a little, but was blushing slightly.

Weiss: "I promise, I'll be done by my 7th. Is there a way you could make my favorite tonight?"

Jaune: "Of course." He leans in and kisses her. "I'll have it ready for you." Weiss released a sigh, she truly did feel st ease whenever he came to drop off her lunch, or anything for that matter.

As the day went through, Weiss was clearing her to do list at a rapid pace, the sole thought in her mind being 'I will get home to my beloved!' As the 7th hour approached, she had her final meeting. Unfortunately for her, it was either a client that she wasn't particularly fond of. Her name was Sahara Doughtry. A cutthroat upper in the Atlas community, now Weiss wasn't too worried about dealing with her directly, its Sahara trying to matchmake Weiss to her son, Merick Doughtry, now Merick was by no means a bad person. In fact the Merick had grown attached to Jaune as a best friend, the issue there in lies that Merick is well, he's a fan of the man. Merick has a boyfriend that he has kept secret from his mother, being that she is in other words, a bitch. 

Weiss put on a fake smile, knowing it will take a good amount if effort to hold it together.

Weiss: "Okay Weiss, you got this, just remember, Merick is a sweet heart, she is just a cad of a woman." She opens the meeting call and see Sahara sitting there at her desk, wearing a gaudy dress and shawl that does her wrinkles no justice. What once was dirty blonde hair, was a beautifully strawberry blonde, was now a ashy gray. "Miss Doughtry, it's good to see you. I assume you have scheduled this for another proposal?"

Sahara: "Yes my dear, I feel as if it'd be in, both of our best interests if you meet with my son, after all think of the buisness we both could do together." Her voice was hoarsed from years of chain smoking and probably other bad habits, she wore a smile that would make children cry.

Weiss: "And I have told you, Time and time again, I will not leave my husband, while I adore Merick's company, I refuse to allow you to sell him off To me." Weiss wore a composed face, but on the inside she was screaming high hell. "Plus, I refuse to abandon the father of my child. " She reaches to her belly rubbing it, the action filling her with renewed vigor. "Unless you have anything else to say, than good day to you."

Before she could say anything Weiss hung up the call and let out a very deep breath.

Weis: "Calm down Weiss, Frost doesn't need you stressed." She slid her chair back and started walking to the exit.

After a quick 20 minute drive, Weiss arrived home, the home that her and Jaune built together, well mostly Jaune, Weiss supervised. She approached gate to see that Jaune is already there, opening it for her, he is wearing an apron that says 'Foxy Chef' on it.  Weiss always loved the little things he did to make her laugh.

Weiss: "My, my, such a handsome Bellboy, I'm sure my husband wouldn't like you being so kind to me." She flirted with her husband.

Jaune: "Well Mrs Schnee, I assure you he would blame me got getting lost in those beautiful eyes." He leaned down and kissed her, Weiss wrapping her arms around his neck, the kiss itself turned passionate. Jaune broke off the kiss, looking into his lover's eyes. "We should go inside before the neighbors get nosey." Jaune pecked her nose and lead her inside. As Jaune gently guided her into the house, he turned his back to lock the door.

Weiss: "~Jaune." As he heard this, there was a tingling going down his spine, the voice that ended up having Weiss carry Frost. "I had a stressful day, can you make it better for me." She dragged her nails playfully onto his back, his main weak spot. When he turned around he saw what he could only describe as angelic.

Jaune looked to see the love of his life with her hair down, his favorite look of all

Jaune looked to see the love of his life with her hair down, his favorite look of all. With quick reflexes he lifted her and made sure to be careful with her as he brought her to the bedroom.

Jaune: "I'll be sure to be your relief."

Weiss: "~Ohhh Jaune." She pecked him on the lips as his foot closed their bedroom door.