✨ All Night ✨ last part

PREVIOUSLY ON
UNDERCOVER LOVE..

"Didn't I tell you to lose that damn attitude?"

Y'all look at each other for a good minute. Staring into each other's eyes waiting to see who would blink or look away first. Look into his eyes made you feel like you were the only one he wanted. Werther it was for the night or the rest of your life. And even though you hate to admit it you wanted him just as much. And her knew.

In one quick motion he gets up and makes his way over to you. Not looking away he gets in front of your face staring down at you. "Well?. Didn't I?" He says in a raspy tone. You back up so your not so close to him, but the more you back up the closer he gets. You back into a wall, cursing yourself out for it, he puts his hand against the wall still look down at you. "So what if you did? Why should I listen to you." You say confidently, cause mama ain't raised not bitch. (But a bad one). " oh so you don't want to listen. What should I do about?." He said with a smirk. You knew what he had in mind but you wanted him to say it. "I'll give you a choice: either you listen or I can fuck the shit out you still you beg me to stop?" He said looking up and down from your lips back to your eyes. You didn't want to say the second option even though that's what both of y'all want but you want to keep this going, not backing down. So you just roll your eyes. " boy bye you barely can last 5 minutes with this pussy." You knew that would piss him off and it did. "I see you wanna go option two. So be it." He chuckled a lil going straight for your lips.

Short one my bad I took so long 😭