You didn't know that this happened to you, you just found out what tamayo told you.

"Do you know what Sabito did earlier?" Tamayo asked.

While looking at the flower vase in the table and turned her head to me and you was just quietly listening to what tamayo was saying.

"He himself volunteered to donate blood to you to increase your blood" tamayo said when you heard this your eyes wide by what tamayo said.

To you, you can't believe that Sabito donated blood to you just to increase your blood.

"Sabito did that to save your life" tamayo said.

You looked at the glass you was holding and thought how kind your friend Sabito was, he donated blood to save your life.

But still a lot of people spent in your mind and you don't understand Sabito is nice but why did giyuu become a demon? You don't know what else to think, you have so many thoughts right now.

Until you thought about the scar on Sabito's cheek, you stared at tamayo she standing on the side while she was doing some medicine, you don't know what kind of medicine she was doing but you thought you could ask him about sabito past.

"Lady tamayo can i ask you about sabito's past?" You asked.

Tamayo she suddenly stopped the medicine she was making and sigh heavily.

Tamayo doesn't know how to tell you about sabito's past, she knows what happened to sabito's past when giyuu disappeared and she also doesn't want to tell it to other people, especially without permission from sabito.

She turned at you and stared at you for a few minutes you can see in her face that she will have a hard time telling you about sabito past.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I can't talk about sabito past because...just ask him about that or he'll get mad at me" tamayo said.

When she told you this, you didn't force Tamayo to tell you the truth because she might be angry with you and Sabito so you just kept quiet and thought that Sabito was the only one can answer about his past.

Suddenly the door opened and you saw a child with two butterflies clip in her hair and have a black hair and wearing an apron and she's also wearing a demon slayer crop.

"It's good and she's awake miss tamayo because she needs to eat breakfast." The little girl said and after she said that she left the room.

That made you ask Tamayo who that child was.

"Uhm...lady tamayo who's that little girl?" I ask tamayo look at you and smile.

"Oh that girl her name is aoi kanzaki she is a helper here at the butterfly mansion" tamayo said.

She's a helper here so this is also a mansion, you didn't really think you was in a mansion.

"Go to the kitchen and eat your breakfast as if Aoi is waiting for you there." Tamayo said.