Sabito looked at you and smiled.

"Oh y/n your finally awake...how's your feeling?" Sabito asked.

"i'm fine" you said with a low tone.

"It's good that you decided to bring him here." The woman said.

Sabito just smiled but you could see on his face that there was a mixture of nervousness and fear.

"I have no choice but to bring him here" sabito said.

When he said this you thought about where yoy am now you have no idea where you am now so you asked sabito.

"Uhm....sabito where am I now?" You asked.

Sabito turned his head to you.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right away that you were at my headquarters" sabito said.

You repeat in your head what sabito said.

'Wait what headquarters?'

You thoughts to yourself you don't know what sabito headquarters means

"You seem confused...you are now in the demon slayer corps here you are safer here." Sabito said.

You will leave it alone if you will be safe here how will you be safe here if there is a demon here inside the room like this woman you look at the woman in my side and that sabito noticed it.

"I'm sorry if I didn't introduce him to you...her name is lady tamayo she also treated you." Sabito said.

The woman looked at you and smiled.

"I know why you are afraid of me because you just found out that I am a demon." Tamayo said.

When she said this,  you was really scared, you don't know why, maybe you're too traumatized.

"Don't worry she's not like other demons out there, she's a good demon believe me." Sabito said.

Tamayo look at you "what Sabito said was right, I never hurt people like you, unlike other demons out there that eat human flesh." Tamayo said.

When sabito explained this to you, your fear of being left suddenly disappeared, but suddenly your fear and trepidation disappeared when you found out that she was not like the demon outside that eats human flesh.

After a few moments, Sabito said goodbye to you saying that he was going to leave first because he still had a mission to do.

"I'll leave you two here for now, lady tamayo, you'll take care of y/n while I'm not here" sabito said.

And tamayo nodded her head and Sabito left the room and left Tamayo and you
tamayo took a glass and gave it to you.

"Drink that, use that to help you to strengthen your body again" tamayo said.

And handed the glass to you, you took the glass and take a small sip you know that you hate medicine because they taste bad.

When you took the medicine, Tamayo spoke about Sabito why he brought me here.

"Do you know why Sabito brought you here?" Tamayo asked.

You looked at tamayo "He was brought you here because it's not safe in your mansion, there's also a westeria outside your mansion, the demon still entered your mansion" tamayo said.

What tamayo said was right, you did plant a westeria outside your mansion but that demon still managed to get in, you don't know how he got in.

"Sabito's decision was right to bring you here, do you know why Sabito brought you here, you will turn pale and weak when I see you here, my flesh is so bad that your blood is not enough You can get weak so I told Sabito that someone needs to donate blood to you because there was so much blood that you didn't have at that time." Tamayo said.