🔥🏯Chapter 84:Heading To Their Final Kingdom🏯🔥

*Later,The gang made it back to the Odyssey and powered up the Odyssey with Red Power Moons.Right now,Blossom and the others are heading to their FINAL Destination:The Moon Kingdom*

Monkey King:I would like to remind EVERYONE that Bowser is a FREAKING Ninja Turtle.

Bowser:Yeah.Some people think that I am a DRAGON.I'M A DARN TURTLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Monkey King:UwU.

Macaque:Still the same Wukong as always.Always teasing Nezha and the others Gods and Goddesses in the Celestial Realm.

Monkey King:*Turns to Macaque* True.But some people called you "Fake Sun Wukong" or "Six-Eared Spinoff"

Macaque:*Gets angry* HEY!!!!

Jayden:*Turns to Monkey King and Macaque* Uh.....Aren't you guys the same person??

Monkey King and Macaque:*Turns to Jayden* NO,WE ARE NOT,YOU FOOL!!!

Jayden:0_0".

Blossom (TMNT 2012 form):*Looks at the sky*

Blossom (TMNT 2012 form):*Looks at her watch and transforms in her human form*

Capette (Normal form):*Flies to Blossom and gets an idea* !!!

Capette (Normal form):*Flies to Blossom's head and lands on Blossom's head while her outfit transforms into a wedding-warrior outfit while she transforms into a Beret*

Blossom:*Looks at herself* !!!

Blossom:*Looks at Capette and smiles*

Capette:^^.

Star:*Saws Blossom* Hold up...Why is Blossom wearing that?

Capette:Well..For some reasons she's wearing a knight armor.

Star:In red? Can't it be White or something?

Blossom:Yeah.

Capette :Possible.Let me change something.

Capette:*Uses her powers on Blossom's outfit,making her outfit changed color*

Blossom:*Looks at herself* !!!

Blossom:That's better.

Star:I agree.I mean Knights save princesses all of the time.But Knight princesses can save princes.

Capette (Knight hat):Yep! ^^

Blossom:*Smiles and looks at the stars* ...

Blossom:(Mind:We're coming,Mario...I promise that me and the others will save you...)

~🌍🌸Super Blossom Odyssey!🌸🌍~ (Bolding from Chapter 78-97)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara