"Quite the gathering they have pulled together, wouldn't you say Thomas?" Bruno Javalera asked as he and Thomas stood to the side and watched as guest after guest made their entrance. Thomas stood by his lord and nodded his head as he was spoken too.

"Yes it is, my lord." He agreed. The entire Bridgerton estate was beautiful and decorated with wonderful flowers. As his eyes wandered about the garden, he spotted the Viscount he had heard so much about and he had hoped to see Alina by his; he had sat under the tent with his brother's and some other English lords that had been invited. Just when he was about to give up his eyes moved to the entrance of the gardens as another group had arrived and fought the smile from his face as the sun had shone down on her like a halo. Alina stood beside Violet as they greeted each new guest. She had always been quite beautiful in his eyes but she looked breathtaking now with flowers in her hair looking more regal than the queen herself.

Alina smiled as the new guests passed her and Violet before she looked over to Javier who sat at a time with Edwina. "I fear I still hardly know the lady my brother is planning to marry." She stated quietly as she watched the two interact and pulled Violet's attention to her pseudo son and the young lady.

"I fear he hardly knows her either." Violet commented. "Though something tells me that is how your brother would like it to remain." Alina hummed in thought before she turned to Violet.

"Well, perhaps I should get to know her for him." She decided with a smile. Violet nodded with a small grin of her own.

"Be easy on him, dear." Alina gasped playfully at her jab.

"I do not know what you mean." She denied as she made her way over to her targets. However she switched her path as she spotted Eloise, Colin, and Penelope standing close by. "What are you three up to? Devising on how to cause trouble?" She teased as she came to join the group.

"Oh you know, just the general amount of trouble." Eloise responded.

"Did you know that Eloise was venturing down to the dangerous side of town?" Colin asked curiously. Alina nodded.

"I did. I had her take a guard down with her." Alina explained. "Anyway I came over to let you know that if your mother sees you just standing around she will send for you to mingle among the other ladies so make yourself scarce." Eloise looked over to see her mother look in her direction before she grabbed Penelope by the arm.

"This is why you are my favorite sister." Eloise grinned and led her friend away. Alina chuckled and nodded to Colin before she turned and headed back for her brother; however before she could get any farther Thomas cleared his throat behind her.

"Good day, Lady Bridgerton." His accented voice took her by surprise. "Lovely to see you once again."

"Thomas..." She stared at him stunned before she snapped back to the present. Anthony stood with Benedict and Javier when he turned to see his wife speaking with the man that had been plaguing his thoughts. He was pulled out of his stare by Benedict's voice.

"What an excellent idea Miss Edwina. Surely we can make an exception, just this one time." Benedict said with a grin causing Anthony to look over confused and Javier to practically glare at the artist as Benedict rested his arm on Javier's shoulder. "We are on our private lands, after all. And who knows? Perhaps Miss Sharma can teach you a thing or two." Anthony cleared his throat and excused himself from the group before making his way over to Alina as his wife began to laugh about something Thomas might have said.

"There you are, darling." He stated as he moved closer to his wife. Alina and Thomas jumped slightly and turned to see him approaching. Alina stared at him surprised, she didn't think that he would be speaking with her so soon. "And you must be Jones." Anthony grinned and stuck his hand out.