should I stay or should I go?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but I finish before you guys so I'll be well-rested to drive you both home," Jackson said getting into the driver's seat.

"Wait Luna you never told us what you picked for your fellowship?" April said settling into the backseat.

"Oh yeah, Peds and Neuro," Luna said getting her notebook out of her bag to write down the normal things she does before her shift, it was normally what she had eaten and the times so she knew she had eaten that day.

"Wow, so not cardio?" Jackson asked completely confused as she said she wanted to do Cardio for the longest.

"Nope, I just want to study more of the brain plus with Peds, I'll know some of Cardio so having Neuro as my added speciality will help more kids," Luna said looking across at Jackson. He looked so good today, and she couldn't help but wonder if she had done something different they'd be together.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Robbins I'm on your service, and I got told to come and find you as soon as possible?" Luna said walking up to the well-admired surgeon.

"Yes have you heard about the conjoined twins in Boise?" Robbins asked her as they walked through the corridors of the hospital.

"Yeah, but I thought Alex was going," Luna said not taking much notice of the fact Arizona was implying she wanted her to go too.

"Yes he is but because you are both going to be fellows and I trust you both. So I didn't know if wanted to go as well?" Arizona asked turning into the nurse station.

"But it's after boards what if I don't pass?" Luna said brushing nervously through her hair.

"Well, I have full faith you will. But how about you can give me an answer after the boards? Also, has Callie asked you about babysitting tonight?" Arizona asked flicking through some labs.

"Um yeah, she mentioned it, it's a good excuse to see my goddaughter," Luna said with a smile on her face.

"I don't know much about what happened with you and mark in the past but I'm really glad he suggested you as a godmother. You honestly were the best choice and the only one who actually would babysit while studying" Arizona said looking up and seeing the smile spreading across Luna's face.

"Do you think I should stay here for my fellowship? Like honestly, I have no idea where I should go. Derek and Meredith might be moving and Jackson and April probably will. But then Alex is staying the same with you and Callie and I don't know" Luna rambled on.

"I think you should make the decision right for you. You don't have to decide until you know. Do what you think is right for you. Not what you think you should do for others or what is expected of you. There's this thing called skype and planes no matter what you pick. Also, you are scrubbing in on a surgery with me" Arizona said walking down the hall to the elevator.

"Yeah I know I've just always had a plan and now I have no idea. I want to stay in Seattle because it's the first place that felt like home in a long time but also I don't want to stay if the people who make me feel at home aren't here." Luna said while braiding her hair.

"So if Jackson leaves, you'll leave?" Arizona asked looking up at Luna.

"No, I didn't say, Jackson," Luna said blushing.

"You didn't need to, Look Luna you need to figure out what you want and not what you think people expect you to do. But also you and Avery make heart faces with your eyes at each other if you're in the same room" Arizona repeated.

Arizona and Luna had become well-oiled machines in the OR and they both knew what the other was thinking without communicating it.

"So Sofia, what's her favourite movie?" Luna asked.