Purvi pankaj,shreya and nikhil joining their heads...try to make a plan...they reject many plan...

Purvi  got an idea and she tell others...everyone like the idea and shake hand to full fill this...

Purvi and Ishita  sitting in hall having coffee...just doing normal chit chat...than purvi eyes catch Dushyant coming towards them...she start her plan.

Purvi: ishu, woh tumharay proposal ka kiya hua...

Ishita: proposal...she is confuse for purvi sudden question...other hand she catch that Dushyant hear that and stop...she hide her smile...make her face serious and said: haan, haan, wohi doctor sahaab wala...woh jo aunty bohat serious thi uss par toh...

Ishita: haan, maa ka toh bas nahi chal raha kay mujhay do din main...dhaka maar dain...

Purvi: magar woh accha proposal hay...mana karnay ka koi reason bhi toh nahi hay...tumharay pass...until...she purposely leave her sentence incomplete...

Kavin understand her intention...he just came out to talk something to Dushyant but looking him stand quietly and listen...he also stand near him...

Purvi talk and her little loud voice telling him clearly her intention...Kavin  know that ishyant and he feel that ishita is also have some soft corner for him...but why they both not accept this he don't know.

Ishita  not understands purvi smartness and answers her in normal way: haan, maa nay toh final warning day di hay...jawab maanga hay...samjh nahi aata kay kiya kahoon...she sip her coffee...look purvi..

Purvi try to open her more...
Shreya  also join them with her coffee mug...ready helping purvi..so, act her part and said: accha, woh hi doctor hay na...jo city hospital main kaam kartay hain...

Purvi: haan wohi, hum milay bhi toh thay na...she signal shreya...and she start again...haan, un say toh hum milay thay...hospital main...acchay hain mujhay toh pasand aay thay...kitnay sober, decent, and smart person hain...sunna hay kay abroad shift hona cha rahay hain...wow, ishita tumharay toh mazay hain.

Purvi: haan, tum ko dekhnay bhi toh aay thay...ab aunty kah rahi thi kay kal phir aay gain...jawab lainay...toh tum nay kiya socha...

Ishita: hain kal aay gain jawab lainay...par tum ko kaisay pata...she shock to hear this news.

Purvi: aunty ka phone aaya tha...mujh say kah rahi thi kay tum say pata karoon tum kiya cahati ho...

she sneak peak Dushyant side and join sentence...waisay agar tum kissi ko pasand karti ho toh abhi muaqa hay bata do...warna phir...she leave her sentence...

Ishitaa stand in deep thinking...repeating her sentence...warna phir kiya hoga...she walk other side...sinking in deep thought.

Dushyant turn back and go to his office...he even didn't notice to Kavin ...standing near him...he is in deep thinking...

Purvi see him turning and look kavib standing...she pass smile to him and turn to shreya side and show thumbs up. They both clap each other and start discussing next step.

After sometime,

Purvi go to Kavin office to serve him his favorite cutting chai...she place small glass in front of him and turn back...but his voice stop her on her step...

Kavin: tum kiya khel khel rahi ho...dushu kay saath...

Purvi: mian aur khel woh bhi Dushyant kay saath...nahi tum ko koi galat fahmi hui hay...main toh bas...un ko ehsaas dilana chahti hoon kay woh ek doosray ko cahahtay hain...then she quiet looking him standing near her.