Chapter 42: Indigo

Start from the beginning

He's my bitch

I go into the kitchen and stand by the counter on my phone, two muscular tattooed arms wrap around me from behind and I lean on them. Grey chuckles and kisses my head, i tilt my head to look at him and place a kiss on his lips.

"Alessia come here" I hear my mum whisper violently but I ignore it and lean back on grey who hugs me to him.

"Tired?" I hum and he rests his forehead on mine.

"It's too much, I've never been so proud" Alessia says and we groan at our mothers who are stood by the door.

"What? Can't we look" my mum says and her and Alessia roll their eyes and enter the kitchen, they walk up to us and pull us into a hug of their own until we're both squashed in between them. Greys head pokes out over the top of us all because he's so much taller.

A gasp breaks the silence and I peak through the gap of grey and Alessia to see oakley stood near us.

"I see how it is, you're all having a group hug and didn't even think about me" he accuses and I laugh.

"Oh you think this is funny" I stop laughing but oakley doesn't give up "no don't stop on my account, I thought you loved me, words cannot honestly sum up how betrayed and deserted you're actions have made me feel" he turns on his heel to leave but my mum stops his dramatic exit.

"Oakley non essere così" (Oakley don't be like that) she says and he huffs

"la ferita non è ancora guarita mamma dammi tempo" (the wound hasn't healed yet mum give me time)

Why is he so dramatic

Grey snickers and Oakley lets out a really fake sob

"Could you not have waited until I was out of the room you monster" with that he leaves and we all break away from each other.

"And to think he's a father now" my mum says thoughtfully and Alessia gasps as if she's remembered something life changing.

"I forget to tell you, you know Nicole James's wife" my mum nods and they walk off out the room together

"Well apparently..." their voices trial off and I roll my eyes at their gossip. I turn to grey and see that he's made his way to the couch and he's laying on it face down.

I walk over to him and sit on his back, he jokingly groans and turns over causing me to fall off of him and onto the floor.

"Idiot" I mumble and he grins at me while I get up and walk off.

I make my way up the stairs but I stop when I hear soft sobs coming from Oakleys room. I wonder over to the door and open it slightly. If he's in here crying because he didn't have the group hug I swear to god-

I peak inside and see soph on the bed crying and tossing in her sleep. I forgot she was here to be honest, Amelia must be somewhere with Oakley. I go up to the bed and stroke her hair gently. She jolts awake and looks around panicked before she sees me. She jumps into my arms and wraps them around me.

"I want d-daddy" she stutters out and my heart breaks for her. I nod my head and leave the room while carrying her. I walk around the house and see Elliot in the kitchen. I quickly look over to the couch and see that greys gone. I think he had a meeting.

Elliot looks at me in confusion and I smile softly at him.

"What happened" he asks and i shake my head.

"Nightmare" I tell him and ask where Oakley is because he might know.

"Yeah I saw him and Am in the games room like 5 minutes ago" he tells me and I thank him before leaving to find oaks.

I walk up to the third floor and enter the games room, sure enough oakley is busy playing x-box with Amelia next to him on her phone. They both look to me when I enter the room and Amelia immediately rushes up to me.

"What happened indie?" She asks and Oakley is quick to follow.

"I walked upstairs and I heard her having a nightmare...she wants Oakley" I tell them and Amelia smiles and thanks me.

Oakley takes soph out of my arms and rocks her side to side whispering sweet nothings into her ear while she calms down, clinging to him. Am rolls her eyes at them and looks to me.

"You know it was only her and I for ages and now she's got oaks it's like I never existed" she says and I laugh at her.

"You can hug me" I say and she walks up to me and picks me up laughing, I wrap my legs around her and she sways side to side while we both laugh.

Suddenly there's a tug at my hair and I'm eye to eye with soph who crosses her arms at me and has the most adorable pout on her lips.

"That's my mummy" she tells me and I shake my head and get down, oaks passes soph to Am and I jump onto him. He supports my weight and smiles at me while kissing my cheek.

"My brother" I say to Sophie and the games room door shuts.

"My brother too" Matt says and jumps on Oakley and I, a few seconds pass and Elliot adds himself to the pile, at this point we're all in a massive heap on the floor in fits of laughter.

We all settle down and lay on the floor together by the massive tv. Oaks switches on a movie and I lay between Matt and Elliot who fall asleep on my shoulder and stomach. I smile at them both and watch the movie on the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up slightly from a light sleep when I feel a weight on my stomach, I look down and see grey who's changed from his suit to his usual hoodie and sweats. His head is rested in between my boobs and his eyes are closed. He's laying in the middle of my legs.

I look around and see everyone else is either asleep or watching the movie. Am and Oakley are kissing so I chuck a pillow at them. Oakley flips me off and goes to talk but I point at grey and mouth no. Grey snuggles into me and and sighs.

"This is nice" he hums quietly and I smile at him while running my hand through his hair.

"What? Being able to sleep?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Being able to have my head here" he just had to ruin it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Love you guys!

Happy reading!