Chapter 14

"JOHNATHAN!"

Will was woken up by the sound of his mom yelling for his brother. Somehow Mike was still sound asleep. "JOHNATHAN GET OUT HERE NOW!" Will had to see what all the commotion was about so he started to get up but felt himself being pulled back down.

"stop moving." Mike murmured, still half asleep. "I'll be right back." Will whispered while trying to loosen Mike's grip. Mike reluctantly let go.

On his way out, Will thought about how he used to hate his crush on Mike. He hated to admit that he'd always dreamt of being with him ever since middle school. And it was finally happening. Too good to be true.

"Mom I told you I don't know!" Will snapped back to reality, (a/n im literally so funny) now wondering what they were arguing about.

"Well I'm gonna need a better answer than that Jon beca- Oh, Will honey did we wake you up?"

"Kinda. What's wrong mom? It's like 2am don't you have work in the morning?" Will asked with a yawn.

"Yeah, but do either of you know what happened to my plant pots? They're shattered and they were really expensive and I can't afford to replace them right now."

Will's heart dropped. So that's what that glass noise was.

"M-maybe it was animals or something." Will hated lying to his mom. "I find it hard to believe 'animals' shattered my pots." She slightly chuckled.

"Can I go now?" Johnathan asked, sounding beyond annoyed. "I still need you to tell me who's car that is parked in front of the house." Joyce questioned, impatiently.

"It's Mike's." Will said bluntly. "He's staying over."

"Mike? Who's Mike?" Joyce had an obvious smile creeping up. She loved that fact that Will was telling her things. She was even happier that Will had made more friends.

"Mike Wheeler. You've met him before. A while ago." "Karen Wheeler's boy? Oh, that Michael boy you used to hang out with all the time in the 8th grade! How is he doing?" Joyce's mood completely switched.

"Well I mean he's inside sleeping right now so maybe we can catch up tomorrow?"

"Yeah, ok! Well you should head off to bed, you do have school in the morning."

"Oh, uh- mom?" Will started nervously. "Mhm?" "I was thinking maybe I could just stay home tomorrow?"

Joyce's mood switched once again, this time to a worried look. "Sweetie what's going on? Why do you wanna stay home?"

"It's just- nevermind. It's whatever." Will turned to go back to his room. "Wait, is something bothering you Will?" "No, just forget I asked. Don't worry about ok? Good night." Will went to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Much to his surprise, Mike was awake sitting up in the bed. "I thought you said you'd be right back?" Mike said fake pouting.

"You're such a baby." Will chuckled, taking a seat next to Mike. "I know." Mike got closer and kissed the boy. Will didn't seem to mind so Mike got even closer, running his fingers through Will's brunette hair.

The two were just so wrapped up with each other. Happy for the same reason.

Mike decided to take it a step further. He used his tongue to ask permission into Will's mouth which Will granted immediately.

Everything else just seemed so fake so unimportant at the time. The outside world didn't exist.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry for ma-
WILL!"

The boys pulled away but it didn't matter now. The whole world basically knew about them at this point. (a/n they needa get better at hiding fr)