"How is she doing?" The older Henderson asked, not entirely sure she wanted an answer.

"She's still in a coma, we're gunna go see her later, if you wanna come," Dustin sighed, turning to walk out the door as his crutches held him up. Daphne just nodded as she followed him out.

Nancy drove Robin to the trailer park, Steve driving Daphne and Dustin, with the ride being eerily quiet. There was no banter, no teasing and no laughter. The Henderson siblings thinking back to their last moments with Eddie, their chests heavy with guilt, sadness and grief.

"We're here," Steve's voice was quiet as he turned to the two, Daphne's mouth turning into a tight smile as Dustin got out the car, Steve reaching for her hand to stop her, "You're alright, okay, Henderson? You got this, and uh, I don't know what you guys went through, but you got me,"

Daphne's face softened as she listened to him, his eyebrows knitted together with concern as he scans her eyes. Reaching forward so her hand rested on the side of his face, pulling him into her so she could let their lips meet again. Part of it was to thank him, but the other part was she needed to feel his lips on hers, the only thing that could settle the sickness in her stomach. Of course, Steve welcomed her entirely. He couldn't get enough of the girl, and he was sure the flutters in his stomach would never tire.

"Thank you," She sighed as she rested her forehead against his.

"I mean, I could be there for you a lot more," The boy shrugged, a cheeky grin on his face as she laughed.

"Hey! Can we do this sometime today?! God, I swear if this is what I have to deal with twenty-four seven—" Dustin trailed off as he hobbled away from the car.

"You're gunna need to get him in check, because I don't know how long I can go without smacking the shit outta him," Steve grumbled as they both got out the car.

"He's just—"

"Passionate, yeah, I know," He sighed, pulling the girl into him as he followed the group towards where Eddie had passed.

It was probably harder than Daphne thought it would be; walking up to the same area that was quite possibly the worst experience of her life. What was even harder was looking at the spot and Eddie not being there. Knowing that underneath them, Eddie was there, cold and alone.

"So, how do we start this off?" Robin asked, Daphne's head shooting up at the sudden noise, blinking away the tears in her eyes.

"I guess, we could say something?" Nancy glanced to Robin and Dustin, them nodding.

"Uh, Eddie," Robin rocked slightly as she stuffed her hands in her jacket, "I wish I'd have known how awesome you were before everything turned to shit," Daphne's mouth twitched into a smile as she listened to her, "Thank you, for saving us, all of us, and I'm sorry,"

Steve's arm slinked around Daphne's shoulders, pulling her into him.

"I can't explain how grateful I am for you, Eddie," Steve chirped up, "You're a hero, dude. More than any of us. And it sucks no one gets to know, but we do, and we'll never forget it."

"Thanks, Eddie," Nancy added, "I wish that I knew you more, but we'll never forget you."

Daphne chewed on her cheek, glancing at the spot as the image of Eddie fills her mind. The sickness rising in her throat and the grief filling her chest.

"I, uhm, I don't understand how I could grow so close to people I never really spoke to in like, four days, but I can't imagine not knowing you, Eddie," Daphne feels her eyes well up, the lump in her throat forcing her voice to shake, "You didn't deserve what happened, you saved us, and I'll never forget that, and I'm just so sorry I couldn't save you back,"