Episode 11

A/N

Today is the big day. The day of the spring formal. I wonder if Rachael has anything planned. I hope you enjoy this episode. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT. Enjoy

Amy POV

I was so excited. I started singing this:

" 7 a.m. waking up in the morning.

   Gotta me fresh look my best.

    Gonna have my bowl gonna have 

     Cereal.

     It's dance day, Its dance day, gotta get down on dance day. Everybody...

I stopped because my singing was.waking up my friends.

I wanted to suprise my friends by making them breakfast. I am a great cook. I made blueberry with strawberry and wipe cream and a fruit salad and green tea for me. I made crochiante sandwich with egg and hash browns and caramel coffee for Lily and I made a eggs , toast and bacon with hot chocolate for Rachael. I hope they enjoy it.

Riley POV

What is that delicious smell?

   It smells so good.

   My mouth started to water as I saw the amazing breakfast over there.

" Amy did you make this." I said as I wiped some of the drool from my mouth.

"Yep, I made it. You guys deserve it I was nervous and now because of you guys I am not nervous. Thank you guys for always being there for me." She said as tears of joy dropped from her eyes. "Well enjoy."

I took a bite of the bacon. It was like my mouth was on vacation and the eggs were just so delicious. And my favourite hot chocolate with marshmallows. She is a good friend. I an glad I can make her happy.

Amy POV
[11:30 A.M]

  I am so glad they enjoyed their breakfast. I blushed and smiled after hearing their feedback. I learned to cook from my mom

My Mom

I have been so busy with school and friends. I forgot to call or text my parents. I really miss them. I should call them.

♥Phone Call♡

Amy: Hi Mom and Dad. How are you guys .

Both: We are fine. We miss you so much.

Amy:  I miss you too so how is Sophie.
Sophie is my little sister. She is nine years old and is very talented in music.

Both: She is fine and she got a scholarship to the greatest music school in California but she is afraid of going because she thinks she wont make any friends.

Amy: Let me talk to her.

Sophie: Hello?,

Amy: Hi Sophie. Its amy. How are you.

Sophie: Hi Amy!!!!! I miss.you

Amy: Miss you too. I hear you dont want to go to a new school.

Sophie: Yeah. I am scared I wont make friends.

Amy: I know it is scary but this is a great oppurtunity. It was scary for me to go to this school but now. I have two great best friends and my class nominated me for spring queen. Plus youre a great girl they will love you.

Sophie: Really???

Amy: Of cource. I have to go bye.

All: Bye

A/N

Let me know if you would like me to get more in detail with their lives before they came to the school.

Back to the story

Amy POV

[DANCE TIME!!!]

It is time for the dance and me and the girls had just finished getting. Ready we finished up our hair and make up and got into our dresses and SHOES!!!!

I started to sweat. This was my first time going out with a guy since my last boyfriend but that was three years ago...

But I had to be strong for me and Lily. I know she must feel more nervous than I am, she has never been out with guy before in her life. She was always studying and a bit too busy for that but now is the best time and I don't want her to be scaried.

Someone knocked on the door. I went to go open it. It was Luke. He was is in his tux. He had a bouquet of violets. When he flashed me a smiled, I blushed til my face was red. Jake came by with a bouqet of Lilies for Lily. Lily came out in her aquamarine dress ( that I designed). It was beautiful long dress with lace at the back. She look so beautiful but she doesn't need the dress or make up to look beautiful. He gave her a bouqet and they both blushed. He was very sweet and she deserves this.

"Riley, you don't have a date."

"Yeah of cource I do. I have a boyfriend."

A tall,cute but edgy looking came through the door. He came in and kissed Riley.

" Amy, Lily this my boyfriend Zayne."

"What's up." He said smas he waved to me and lily showing the peace time.

Luke: I think we should head out now.

Me: Yeah.

We went outiside. I was amazed to see the beautiful limo out waiting for us.

"Luke did you do this."

"Yep anything for you." He said as he kissed my hand.

The limo took to the dance.

When I walked in everyone stopped and starred at me like I was some sort of princess. I felt special but Rachael just stayed there giving me cold stares. But I don't care this is my night.

I was some much fun. I drank punch,danced with my girls and had a fun time with Luke but that dreaded moment had come. It was time for the slow dance. 
   What should I do. Is he gonna take lead should I take the lead.....

He reached out for my hand. I placed my hand in his and we let the music guide us. We danced like we had never danced before. We were graceful. Everyone stared at us. We were the center of attention.

Principal: It is time to announce our spring queen. Our spring is Amy Heart.

I felt so happy that I had won but I wondered what Rachael was going to do.

I went up and got my crown. Everyone kept yelling "speech, speech,speech." I  thought I should do it.

Thank you thank you all this is an honour.....

I stared out into the audience. I saw Rachael drag Luke to the wall. My heart started to race. She then dragged him close and kissed him.

"What."
My heart ached. Teats were beginning to drop from my eyes. My crush had kissed another. My heart was broken , my mind confused. I quickly ran out.
   I heard my friends coming after me but I just ran faster. I ran into the road and stopped. I cried and cried but I knew what I saw and was just so confused.
I saw something in the road coming towards me. It was a car driving very fast. I tried to move but my foot was stuck in a hole. The driver paid no attention to the road. He coming faster and faster.

Omg......!!!!

Please remember to vote and comment. Stay tuned to see what happens.♡♥♡♥♡