twenty-four. WAR ZONE.

EDDIE SLAMS down the yellow pages, "check this out. The War Zone." He says, pointing to the advertisement of the store. "I've been there once." Eddie says, glancing up. "It's huge." He says as Rhys smirked, glancing down at the book at Eddie's hands.

"They got everything you need for, uh... well, uh, killing things, basically." He says and Rhys glanced back up at Steve, Eddie and Robin standing with Dustin and Nancy to Steve's other side and Lucas and Erica to the other side of Robin with Rhys sitting there at the table by them. "Do you think Fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin says, looking at Steve over the Munson.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so..." Eddie smiles, glancing at Rhys who's eyes are already on him. "This... this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins." Eddie explains, keeping eye contact with his boyfriend before glancing around at the others. "As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." He added on.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica says and Rhys points at her. "I agree with her." He says. "Normally, I would too, but we need the weapons. So, I think it's worth the risk." Nancy says, crossing her arms as Rhys glanced at her. "Me too." Lucas says.

"Yeah, but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin says, looking at Nancy as Rhys scrunched up his face. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asked. "What? You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asked Eddie.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." The Munson stood up straight, smiling at him. "And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." He says, smiling and giving Steve the side-eye before turning away. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski-mask or a bandanna, something like that?" He asked and Max just looks at him, glancing down in thought before looking back up.

She had disappeared off into her room and returned with a Michael Myers mask, holding it out. Eddie begrudgingly took it from her hands, glancing at Rhys who had a hand over his mouth, trying hard not to laugh. "Shut up, Rhys." He says and the blonde looks at him, defeated. "I haven't said anything!"

Eddie now leads them behind the trailers, gesturing them to follow before rushing behind Eddie who picks up the pace, running. He keeps ushering them as he ran towards a parked RV, checking all the windows. "Over here." Eddie whispers, pushing open the window at the back as Rhys follows quickly, watching his boyfriend lift himself up into the window. "Dude. Don't just gawk." Steve hits his arm and Rhys rushed to the window, lifting himself into the window next.

"That was suffocating." Eddie said as Rhys got up after him, following behind him while Steve climbed into the window next. Eddie locks the door before getting into the driver's seat as Rhys kneeled down by him, watching him put a wires cutter pliers into his mouth. Eddie reached under and ripped out some wires, Rhys watching intently as he did so.

Eddie now grabs the pliers from his mouth, cutting two wires. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked suddenly, standing and hovering over Eddie now which Rhys now noticed, glancing up. He hadn't even noticed Steve coming to stand behind Eddie. "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." Eddie says, cutting off the protective interior of the copper wires inside of them.

"Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." Eddie forcefully smiles as Rhys stared at him. "Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin says, coming to stand by Steve.

"Oh, I'm starting this sucker." Eddie says as Rhys glanced back to him. "Harrington's got her." He grins at Steve as Rhys squints his eyes. "Don't ya, big boy?" He leaned closer then pulled back, still grinning widely before turning away and starting the engine. "Holy shit." Rhys said, laughing softly.

"That might be the hottest thing I've seen you do and I've seen plenty—" "stop!" Robin exclaims as Eddie was laughing, smiling widely at his boyfriend then a woman came to the door as a man appeared at the window of the passenger side. "Hey! Open this door!"

"They locked the door!"

Rhys quickly got up and into the passenger seat as Eddie rushed to the back and Steve jumped into the driver's seat. "It's just a car." He whispered. "Everybody, hang onto something!" Steve shouted. "Oh, my God! Let's go! Let's go!" Lucas yells as he rushed to sit down. "Drive, Steve! Drive!" Steve now put the shift into drive and then drove off.

"Shit, they look pissed."

"I mean, it's not everyday you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin says and Rhys laughs, glancing back at the others. "Hold on! Hold on!" Steve drives through a set of garbage bins and bags. "Dude!" Rhys exclaimed but said nothing further as they got on the road. He sighed, leaning back in his seat before rubbing a hand over his face.

While driving, Rhys glanced back and saw Nancy kept glancing to where they were sitting so he just awkwardly got up and went to where Eddie was sitting. "Hi." He whispers, sititng by him. "Hey." Eddie whispers back as Rhys glanced at Nancy, noticing her going over to the front and sitting in the passenger seat. He just glanced back at Eddie, smiling faintly as he raised his hand, softly brushing a bit of Eddie's hair out of the way. "You two aren't alone, you know." Lucas whispers from across the little table they were sitting at.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Rhys pulls his hand back from Eddie, crossing his arms. "I don't know, I think they're kind of cute." Robin spoke up from beside them, her face in her hands as her elbows are on top of the table. "Thank you...?" Rhys says, weirded out because on moment she's annoyed by how cutesy they're being and another finding it cute or whatever.

"Rhys." Eddie murmured, leaning closer and Rhys completely turns to him. "You okay?" He whispers and put an arm around him. "Mm-hmm." He murmured, burying his face into his boyfriend's neck. While driving, Rhys overheard Steve talking about habing six kids at some point and Nancy call it nice. "Ew." He whispered and Eddie giggled quietly into his neck, cuddling closer to him, as comfortably as he could on a little bench at the table.

Lucas gotten up and went over to where Max was sitting as Rhys glanced to Robin across from then and Erica sitting behind her, watching the couple for some reason. "What?" Rhys asked suddenly. "I've never seen Eddie Munson, the town freak ever act so soft before." Robin whispered. "Yeah... this is a whole different Eddie from Hellfire night." Erica says, staring blankly at the pair as well.

"Shut up." Eddie grumbled from Rhys' neck, his eyes are closed and he's completely relaxed in Rhys' hold. "No. No, I think it's super cute." Erica says and Rhys just rolls his eyes, turning his head away. He rubs Eddie's arm gently with one hand and pulled him closer.

authors note enzo/dmitri/whatever his name is, is so hot LIKE PLS ONE CHANce. hot russian man please step on me

+ anyways it's a nice day out today!! :) the sun is out and it's like perfectly windy