"Oh, I'm sorry sleeping beauty, did I awake you from your hibernation? My bad, but this is a little more important than your beauty sleep." I was sure to add a jesting tone so she knows that I am only kidding but am also being super serious about her having to listen to me.

Thankfully she was able to pick up on my serious tone and I could her shuffling about in her bed so she could get comfortable. "Alrighty then, spill the tea, what happened with the celebrity?"

"What-? How-? How did you know that I had tea to spill about the celebrity? I haven't even mentioned anything about him yet!"

"Well, for one thing, you just confirmed it to me by what you just said. And for another thing, that is like all we ever talk about anymore."

She was right about that sadly, anything (and everything) that happened between Tom and me I went straight to her afterwards. She was the only person I felt that I could confide to about my little secret of fraternizing with a celebrity and all with keeping who it was a secret too.

"Ah, well, yes you are right about that. But I know you enjoy it! So anyway like I was trying to say before you interrupted me--"

"Yeah, I'ma just stop you right there cuz I have not once interrupted you."

"--you just did." I could feel her 'oh shit you right' moment right through the phone. I was waiting for her to make a remark, but when she didn't I kept on going with what I was saying. "ANYways! I have exciting news concerning me and my pen pal!"

"Which is? What?" That last word that had come out of her mouth was in a higher pitch than the first two, which meant her interest had peaked.

"The exciting news is... *pauses for dramatic effect* HE WANTS TO MEET WITH ME! IS THAT AWESOME OR WHAT!?"

"OMG YES!! That is SO EXCITING AND AWESOME!! I can't believe it! You guys haven't been pen pals for that long have you?!" At this point she seemed more excited than I was.

"NO! We haven't even been talking for that long! It has not even been a year yet! It's only been like 9 months!"

"WOW! Only 9 MONTHS! He must really think you're special or something for wanting to meet with you before the 1 year mark."

This put an abrupt stop in my train of thought that was already going so fast it was barely staying on track. "What- what do you mean? What one year mark? There is a one year mark?! Are pen pals only supposed to meet after one year of talking?!" There was a fear and anxiousness rising up in the back of my mouth, Trina must have been able to feel it too cause she was quick to clarify herself.

"Well for normal pen pals, ya know? Like from regular person to regular person, I mean that's how me and my friends that I'm pen pals with, that's how long we wait to meet (but then again I already knew them) but that's besides the point. I mean you're not talking to any regular person, you are talking to a celebrity, a real life, twitter verified, celebrity!" she could hear me chattering my teeth with anxiety through the phone and hearing it get worse as she said that last part and realized that she wasn't helping.