the car wasn't far at all and so they arrived in no time at all. their arrival was followed by rena placing the camera so her and chris were in view and she began speaking before chris could even process everything, "guys so chris and i were arguing, well not arguing, but disagreeing earlier and i need to know your thoughts."

chris sighed with a small laugh as he already knew where the conversation was going before rena continued as they had been discussing the topic at hand for a while, "okay, so should it be legal to clone people?"

chris talked to the camera, passionately expressing his thoughts, "i think it's fucking sick like yo i'm not bothered to go to work? get my clone on that!"

"i think it's dangerous because you could clone anyone and use it to your advantage, you know? anyway let us know what you think because we're curious and always want to be right," rena explained her side of the argument and once again, the pair began firing points back and forth before they at last concluded the topic and moved on, for everyone's benefit as they claimed.

after a little more random conversation about nothing in particular, they went to go get some food to eat at mcdonalds. they ended up getting way more than they needed, a normal occurrence they had learned to know, but they couldn't find it in themselves to care.

time was spent between collecting the food and driving to their location but to the viewers, the next shot was them at the beach, "okay change of plan, chris has joined me on my tradition of going to the beach every week and we haven't been this week yet so we decided to go and take you with us."

as rena spoke, chris listened closely to everything she said and he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her the entire time. when she had finished talking, his gaze did not falter and when she realised his silence, she turned to face him and saw his eyes already on her. he was looking at her so intently that it almost scared her but she raised her eyebrow in question as she took in his gaze nevertheless.

"what are you looking at? do i have something on my face," she questioned with furrowed brows, almost immediately going to look in the camera for anything wrong with her appearance or out of the blue that would make him stare at her.

"no no, you just look good," he shrugged his shoulders rapidly, making sure she knew there was nothing wrong and that he was simply admiring her beauty for what it was.

it was something he often found himself doing, merely looking at her and basking in how stunning she looked when doing nothing at all. he questioned how he had gotten so lucky and how a heart likes her's could ever love a heart like his. he never knew just how similarly rena felt, for she too considered herself to be the luckiest of them all. chris made rena feel like she deserved to live and that she was enough and for that, she would never be able to express her gratitude. they made one another feel in unexplainable yet perfect ways and that was what made them so special, so suited.

she rolled her eyes but the smile on her face was something extremely prominent. her cheeks flushed ever so lightly that no one could even tell but of course, chris could. as he studied her, he noticed the way she tried to act annoyed to hide her blush like she always did and how she hid her face in her hands for a moment, as if attempting to regain her lost composure.

"we got mcdonald's!" chris tried to change the conversation, aware of how much she disliked showing her flustered state on camera and most likely did not want to dwell on it in the moment.