Shot 1

Hey guys,
This will be a 2 shot or a 3 shot story.
Enjoy reading.

••••••••••••••

Aryan and Imlie were in New York City for the Annual Business Conference which Aryan was attending. Since Imlie was not very busy in her office these days, she has tagged along with him.

They were staying at JW Marriott. The business conference was winded up the day before evening and Imlie had dragged Aryan out of their suite for sightseeing.

They had walked through the Brooklyn Bridge and then visited the Time Out Market and had enjoyed the delicious food it offered.

The next morning they went to Statue of Liberty, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, did some shopping and had retired to the hotel in the evening.

They were going to attend a party hosted by the organizers of the conference, at night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the evening,
Aryan was sitting on the bed, waiting for Imlie to come out of the dressing room. She had been there since an hour and was not coming out yet.

He had gotten ready in another room, half an hour ago and now his patience was wearing off. He was about to snap at Imlie to come out when the door to the dressing room was opened with a click.

He turned to around to see her only to freeze in his spot. His breath hitched and his mouth fell open as he registered her look.

She was looking absolutely tempting in that black saree, which was hugging her voluptuous curves at right places.

Her luscious lips painted in wine red colour, hair falling down on her shoulders in soft curls.

Her neck was adorned with the diamond necklace which he had gifted her 2 months ago, on her 27th birthday.
Her engagement ring was shining brightly against the dim lights of the room.

She was a sight to behold.

He will be having a hard time to keep her away from the hungry eyes of the men in the party.