House of Mistrust

Start from the beginning

Charlie" Unless what? That he knows about the tank dude, is that what you're trying to say?"

Eddie" That him, Denby, and Victor are in some sort of evil plot together?"

KT" He knows something, Eddie, Charlie. I know that this is hard for you both, but I have to get to the bottom of it.For my grandpa, I can't do it without you two.Please"

Eddie" Look I know you have your mission, okay? But you've got it wrong about our dad"

Charlie" Look we know him.Whatever's going on in the gatehouse, he's not in on it"

KT" How can you be so sure? I mean, you did say you hadn't known him that long"

Eddie" She's the dangerous one.I'm telling you, KT, it's Denby"

Charlie" It's all Denby"

Eddie" Okay, we want proof she was a teacher on the Isle of Wight"

We go back to searching still finding nothing, then we hear commotion in the hallway. KT nudges us both and we look up, I exchange looks with my twin, what was going on out there.

Patricia" Okay, guys, I've checked everywhere upstairs.Amber is absolutely not here"

Fabian" So that's it, she's at the gatehouse"

Patricia" No, we don't know that for sure, we can't assume anything!"

Alfie" We need to find her now!"

Patricia" Listen, you need to calm down. Amber is probably hiding in a cupboard, and if Miss Denby finds her, what's she going to do? Detention? Big deal"

KT, Eddie and I then enter the hallway and KT expresses her opinion.

KT" Did I just hear right? Amber's in the gatehouse? Why were you guys even there?You can't trust Denby"

Patricia" And why should we believe you?"

Eddie" Okay, don't ask us how we know, but Denby's dangerous, all right? She's capable of anything"

Patricia" What is that supposed to mean?"

KT" You have to get Amber out of there"

Patricia" Like we'd do anything you said"

We then all turn around and Victor is locking up.

Charlie" Victor's locking up.Fabian, please, go!"

Later on Eddie and I meet KT on the landing.

KT" Do you two have any idea what time it is?"

Eddie" There's only four boarding schools in the Isle of Wight"

KT" I don't get it"

Charlie"Denby said she taught there, remember?"

Eddie" All right, well, we just phoned every school on the island, and none of them had even heard of a Miss Denby"

KT" So if she's not a teacher, then who is she?

Alfie's POV

I was standing on the girls landing with Patricia and Fabian. I was all eager to get Amber back. Victor then walks in and my stomach drops.

Victor" On the girls' landing before breakfast?"

Fabian" Um, yeah, well, we're, uh"

Patricia" We're just getting on with our business studies project"

Fabian" Exactly!"

Alfie" And the first rule of business is..."

All" Business never Business never sleeps!"

The Osirian Twins (2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara