12

(Author's note: Sorry I have been busy with school cause of the many test i'm taking, so I can only make three minute chapters..)

You were shocked and surprised because that man was here. You glare at him angrily, remembering when you family was being killed by him. At that moment, you knew you can talk—For an unknown reason. "W-what are you doing here?" You sputter out. "I'm just here to find you, kill you and absorb you?" He said. A battle was starting, and you had no help. Shinobu and Kanao were out patrolling the area, and the slayers were training. You turned to look at the butterfly girls, who looked scared.

"You guys, go inside the basement inside this room. And don't get out. Whatever you do, do NOT get out."

"B-but..."

"No! Just go, please. He will kill you all and I'm the only one who can face him."

The nod and quickly get themselves inside the basement, shutting it. You quickly write a note, saying where the butterfly girls are if they ask. You put on your muzzle, got up and stood a few meters away from Muzan.

"Now, let me absorb-"

"No. I want to fight."

"Fine. Have it your way."

You quickly charge towards him and try to kick off his head, but fail. You grab on to the wall using your vines. Your growl and this tome try to smash a hole in his back, but you get hit instead.

 Your growl and this tome try to smash a hole in his back, but you get hit instead

*ignore Tanjiro in the background*

"Mmmm!!" You fell down, and your muzzle fell off. Muzan walked up to you. "I want to make you suffer before I absorb you. He grabs you with his tentacles and swings it around, crashing the walls and hurting you. After, he threw you to the front of the estate. Of course, this gave you nostalgia from when you first became a demon.

He ripped off your arm.

He ripped off you leg.

He ripped you in half.

Just as he was about to eat you, he felt strong presences near the two. He quickly ran, knowing it was not time to fight the hashira. "Y/N-CHAN!!! WHAT HAPPENED??" Mitsuri would scream finding you ripped apart.

"I....I fought him. And lost. I fought him and lost." You would keep coughing out blood.

"Who is him? Tell us demon!" Sanemi said.

"Its the man...who demons can't say his name. You know who that man is." Suddenly, they realized who it was.

"Kibutsuji Muzan...your saying he came here, and fought you? But why?..." Shinobu pondered.

"He wanted to eat me, for I have conquered the sun. He wanted to become immune. I didn't want that. At the beginning, a little bit before he came, me and the other girls were talking. Then, he came in. I told the girls to hide, so they did. I fought him, and lost." You explain.

"Transform into your full demon form, Y/n! You will regenerate faster then!" Mitsuri said.

"Wait since when the fuck did the demon girl have a full form?" Iguro said.

"I can't transform...he put some sort of poison inside of me, making me unable to transform. I'm sorry." You say.

"No, its not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Blame that ugly creature." Muichiro said.

"Thank you....get the others though, they are hiding in the basement..."

"Y/n...thank you for protecting them, it means a lot. But we have to get to work to fix the place."

Everyone got to work. Shinobu was helping your put your lost body parts together, Mitsuri helped her, while the boys helped fox the mansion. Soon enough, it was finished. You were lying down in your room sleeping peacefully. Tanjiro heard the news and quickly burst into your room.

"Y/n! Shinobu-san, she's okay, right?" He would ask worriedly.

"She's fine. She just needs to rest. You should get back to your training. In the night you can come to visit her." She'd reply.

"Alright, thank you..."

(End of chapter, once again i'm sorry i could not get a long chapter 😭😭)